VIC 2013 VES Enduro Series.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
As others have said. Well done to the Mount Beauty crew. You put on a great event. The course was a great mixture of climbing, technical bits and descending, loved it. Seemed like a pretty good turn out of riders as well. Anyone else backing up on Saturday at the Forrest 6 hour?

Cúl-Báire

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had a fantastic weekend, just a shame mechanical failure put me out of the race early - I found the course to be pretty brutal, but the suffering was well rewarded with the descents. Well done to Team Mt Beauty for putting on a great event.

LabRat

Likes Dirt
What an awesome track at Mt Beauty! It had everything.. I'll definitely be making the trek out there again :)
Does anyone know who the photographers were out on course at Mt Beauty on Saturday?

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Is there a course map/profile for the upcoming Albury 6 hour? Never been there so would be good to get an idea on the track and how hilly it is.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
If you coped with mt beauty, you'll be fine. It has plenty of climbing but not as steep as beauty. There are a couple of small rocky sections and some fast downhill stuff.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
If you coped with mt beauty, you'll be fine. It has plenty of climbing but not as steep as beauty. There are a couple of small rocky sections and some fast downhill stuff.
Cheers Piston, that's good to know. Beauty was pretty tough but managed to get through the 6 hours

Y8sy

Likes Bikes
July VES round - Blores Hill 6 hour - SATURDAY, July 27

G'day all,

I hope I'm not jumping in too early with this one, however registration is now open for the Blores Hill 6 hour in July.

Head to http://www.gippslandmtb.com.au and follow the link for some of the details and to register.

More details will be posted here in the not too distant future.

dowey42

Likes Dirt
G'day all,

I hope I'm not jumping in too early with this one, however registration is now open for the Blores Hill 6 hour in July.

Head to http://www.gippslandmtb.com.au and follow the link for some of the details and to register.

More details will be posted here in the not too distant future.
I know there's a race to go before Blores buuuuut, to entice people to stay the saturday night there will be entertainment and meals available at the caravan park. Entertainment is free (a pretty good solo coverband guy not Y8sy and a harmonica) and like last year the meals will be plentiful and cheap.

Course will be finalized shortly, but won't change greatly from previous.

If you want to stay at the caravan park there are some cabins available but plenty of camping areas. Munjara, a 5 minute ride away has cabins as well.

Any questions let me know.

Y8sy

Likes Bikes
First for me also at Albury. Looking forward to it!!!

Rode at Blores Hill yesterday and it is in fantastic condition....
I went for a roll around blores also on Sunday - that is the wettest I've seen it in quite a while, so it should only get better (weather permitting...)

leftieant

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Course will be open by 12pm on Friday for practice laps. You'll be able to register on Friday afternoon or Saturday morning - Fri PM rego will be at Pushy's Bike Warehouse - 477 Young St Albury - from 2pm until 6pm Friday. Sat rego will be at the Event Centre 7am to 9:30am.

The huuuge fireroad climb is gone this year - there will be not quite as much climbing, but the replacement is a little more technical.

Final note - if you're umming and aahing about racing but want to just enter on the day - be warned that on the day entries will have a $20 surcharge, so do yourself a favour and get online and enter! Enter online at http://www.entryzone.com.au/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=89

Online entries will close 8am Thursday morning.

Get on board...