Sold 2014 Ibis Ripley OG frame (XL), Rockshox DebonAir RT3 shock & Fox Transfer kashima dropper

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Item: 2014 Ibis Ripley OG frame, XL, black/green, carbon layup under sunlight looks awesome, geo here
Location: RNP Sydney or Mascot or Macquarie Park or...post it anywhere
Item Condition: Excellent condition for age, Frameskin from new
Reason for selling: Ibis Ripmo
Price and price conditions: $1,000 $950 plus postage shipped, great Christmas NYE present!
Extra Info: Lots, comes with:
  1. Works Components 1.0 degree headset
  2. Rockshox Monarch DebonAir RT3 shock, recently serviced, working great
  3. Fox Transfer kashima dropper post, 100mm travel, external cabling, includes inner/outer & lever
  4. Lots of spare bits & pieces as seen in the photos
  5. Functional Raceface PF BB still installed, was going to press it out but hey, maybe the next owner wants to use it
  6. Included in the spares package are nifty cable management doohickeys to allow downtube cable routing, this is shown in the pictures (way better solution than the factory routing)
This is one pretty & excellent-handling frame. It's a small XL so just about anyone of stature could ride it (Google and see what I'm talking about). I was running this frame with a 130mm then 140mm Pike but it would go great on a 120mm fork as well.

This review covers all the bases:

I'd split the front & rear triangle apart a few months ago to check the bearings & everything was fine. It's also had the upgraded (stiffer) lower axle fitted by the previous owner. Super quiet frame, nary a squeak or creak.
Pictures:

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Good one sir. That was temptong me all Christmas and I was getting tired of telling myself that XL would be too big.

Finally can relax....Ahhhh....

NB: Why are they both on towels on the bed? Did they just have a cigarette after all the action?