STOLEN 2014 specialized stump jumper evo, Melbourne

timmtb

Squid
DSC_0651.jpgDSC_0675.jpgDSC_0652.jpgBike: 2014 stump jumper evo, medium
Colour: Matte black
Date it was stolen: 17/3/14
Where it was stolen: Mount Eliza, Victoria, Australia
Specs: stock apart from specialized Bennie pedals
Other Descriptions: bike was completely stock and in near new condition, unfortunately I haven't had time to change parts and make it unique to spot.
Pictures: will be posted tonight.

Thanks to everyone who has a chance to notice a derro riding a black stumpy, please let me know :)
Tim

Last edited:

Nautonier

Eats Squid
That really sucks dude, I hope someone finds it on ebay or you get it replaced on insurance.

Makes you wonder why scumbags bother stealing high end gear like this - it would be hard to move and anyone who rides bikes would spot a suss way-too-cheap deal a mile off... And I very much doubt that any of that 'steal to order' stuff happens here.

timmtb

Squid
That really sucks dude, I hope someone finds it on ebay or you get it replaced on insurance.

Makes you wonder why scumbags bother stealing high end gear like this - it would be hard to move and anyone who rides bikes would spot a suss way-too-cheap deal a mile off... And I very much doubt that any of that 'steal to order' stuff happens here.
Thanks mate,
It was insured, but I'd much rather a bike than all the hassle and crap that comes with insurance. I've given all the second hand dealers within 30k's a heads up and photo.
The mongrel rode it from my house, so I reckon he/ she is a local...

faulko

Likes Dirt
Still hoping someone has seen a black stumpy evo round the peninsula/ frankston area?
Sorry to hear of this mate.

Did you happen to get serial number?

Call crime stoppers and get all the info official with police,

tim_d

Likes Dirt
Hi Tim,

It is a bit of a long shot here but thought this was worth passing on:

My two mountain bikes were stolen just over a month ago so I have been doing a lot of looking around the internet etc to try and find them. I heard there were a number of bikes recovered in Newcastle so I went in and spoke to the local police, the only bike they could find details of recovered recently was a stumpy - no idea on any details or if it was yours or not, but could be worth calling the Newcastle Police on 02 4929 0999 just to check.

Tim

timmtb

Squid
Hi Tim,

It is a bit of a long shot here but thought this was worth passing on:

My two mountain bikes were stolen just over a month ago so I have been doing a lot of looking around the internet etc to try and find them. I heard there were a number of bikes recovered in Newcastle so I went in and spoke to the local police, the only bike they could find details of recovered recently was a stumpy - no idea on any details or if it was yours or not, but could be worth calling the Newcastle Police on 02 4929 0999 just to check.

Tim
PM'd, thanks mate!!

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
you can tell it had 26" wheels, not not if it's a completely different bike? :wacko:
It was either this bike SCOTT-SPARK-610-MOUNTAIN-BIKE-2013-FULL-SUSPENSION-MTB.jpg

or op's one. It did have a fox shock, I'm 100% sure of that, but might have had a silver stanchion rockshox fork e.g. shitty recons

It was in a ridiculously ghetto area as well (side streets near northland sopping centre)