VIC 2015 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs, May 17 / June 14 / July 12 / Aug 2

pmathers

Likes Dirt
InterWinter: Club Racing with a fun vibe

interwinter logo Small.jpg

Yes, great value, grassroots club racing is back again in the 2014 InterWinter Series

Sunday, May 17, 2015 @ Ballarat (3hr enduro)
Sunday, June 14, 2015 @ Castlemaine (Clover Leaf XCO)
Sunday, July 12, 2015 @ You-Yangs (Stage race)
Sunday, August 2, 2015 @ Redesdale (Marathon)

Entry to each event or for the entire series can be made now at Entryzone. A $10 discount applies to all early bird entries so get in at least 2 weeks before the event and save.

The theory behind it all is to ride different trails, different formats, with different clubs - all with a fun, low-down, laid-back, feet up on your favourite ride, just enjoying the singletrack.....

A, B & C Grade & Women’s categories. Online entry, series points and great cash prizes for the series. Each club contributes $5 from each race entry to the series prize pool – last year we had over $2500 to dole out! Come out, show your club colours and do battle for the ‘Club Cup’ competition too.

Enter just one race or enter all four - everyone welcome. The tracks are suitable for all standard of mountain bike riders - it’s a fun and inclusive mountain bike series. A true sign that MTB Clubs in Victoria rock and know how to deliver an awesome product: the smile on your face.

Please note – The Women’s category will race the C grade course, but women can enter A or B grade if they prefer!

moorey

call me Mia
Giddy up. I'm defending the sandbaggers B grade trophy. Expecting a solid 13th overall this year. :woot:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Have they implemented my suggestion of a "turned up for the free doughnuts" class yet? If so, I'm keen.

Rocky Riders

Likes Bikes
Clover leaf means loops in and out from rego. At this stage we are looking at 4 different loops. New location this year.

Coaster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Clover leaf means loops in and out from rego. At this stage we are looking at 4 different loops. New location this year.
That's a great idea. Smart thinking. Was looking to do some of the VES this year but this is looking pretty sweet. A great list of places to ride for these events.

pmathers

Likes Dirt
Remember early bird pricing finishes in a couple of weeks (on the 30-Apr), so get your entries in before then to save a few bucks.

lindz1817

Likes Dirt
Let me be more specific (who ever would of thought i would receive a smart arse response to a vague question on RB!?)

Does anyone know the start time for round 1? Just trying to work it in around other things (how inconsiderate of people to have birthdays!)

Cheers.

moorey

call me Mia
3 hours before the finish time......Which might have been around 1pm, maybe 12. Ask on rotorburn.