VIC 2016 Canyon Strive AL6 Race - Large **SOLD**

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
  • Item full name and model etc. 2016 Canyon Strive AL6 - Large frame 27.5' non-boost
  • Location Parkville (near Melbourne Zoo [and juvie]), sure I can post it at your expense
  • Item condition description Awesome do it all bike that can handle everything from local rides at Lysterfield or You Yangs through to Red Hill enduro races, Buller shuttle weekends or trips to Rotorua.
    • 160mm aluminium frame in good condition. Scratches that you’d expect from a mountain bike used for its intended purpose (hopefully they are showing up in the photos), but cleaned after every ride and serviced regularly by me for the small stuff and Summit Cycles for the bigger stuff.
      Shapeshifter (changes geo and rear travel to 135mm on the fly) was setup with the help of the Australian Canyon reps and has been working flawlessly since Day 1
    • 160mm Rockshox Pike RCT3 Solo Air. This is a replacement fork that’s done about 20 hours of riding. Has minor wear marks but uppers are unmarked
    • RockShox Monarch plus R
    • RaceFace Respond bar and Deity Grips (both with marks/scratches)
    • SRAM GX 1x11 drivetrain. Chain replaced in November 2018
    • WTB Volt Saddle
    • Code RSC brakes (much needed upgrade from stock Guides) purchased and installed by Summit in March 2018
    • Reverb Stealth dropper post 125mm
    • DT Swiss E1700 Spline2 27.5 rims with Maxxis HRII up front and Maxxis Aggressor out back (Can swap out for the stock Ardent Race if you’d prefer). Wheels are tubeless ready, but I’ve been too lazy to actually do it. Tubeless valves will be included
    • Also include the Canyon Press Tool so you can remove the rear shock, and the Shapeshifter pump attachment as well as all the book etc that came with purchase
  • Reason for selling Time for something new
  • Price and price conditions I'd like $2700, but my wife would like it gone so happy to listen on reasonable offers
  • Extra Info: Also include the Canyon Press Tool so you can remove the rear shock353556353557353558353559353560353561353562, and the Shapeshifter pump attachment as well as all the books etc that came with purchase
  • Pictures Hopefully they work. If you want more just ask