NSW 2016 Niner RLT 53cm

mapomatic

Likes Bikes
Item: 2016 Niner RLT 53cm
Item Condition: Pretty good. Only a couple of rubs marks, the worst hidden by the crank where a dropped chain took off a bit of bark
Reason for selling: The triumvirate of most sales: time, money, and another kid
Price and price conditions:$1800 including one of the two wheelsets. $300 more for both wheelsets.
Extra Info: Australian green and gold my friend
Pictures: Yup

Selling my Niner RLT size 53 in green and gold. Its done between 2500 and 3000km. I'm selling with one wheelset of your choice. either:
Stans Alpha 340 with Continental All Seasons 28s with a Shimano XT 10 speed 11-32 cassette
or
Stans Iron Cross with Hope Evo Pro 2 hubs with Specialized Renegade 1.8s with a Shimano XT 10 speed 11-36 cassette
Mixed group set that includes
Shimano 105 10 speed shifters
Shimano 105 FD
Shimano Ultegra 50/34 10 speed crankset
Shimano Xtr 9 Speed RD. the indexing on Shimano 9 speed mtb matches that of 10 speed road, so this works flawlessly. I've run a 53/39 crankset with a 11-36 cassette with no shifting issues. I've read with a longer limit screw this setup will let you run an 11-42 cassette due to the long cage.
TRP HY/RD cable actuated hydraulic brakes. These will let you run hydraulic brakes with any regular groupset.
This frame can be run with internal Di2, and has front and rear thru axles, 15 and 12mm respectively. Its built to mtb standards.
I've mainly ridden this on the road, with a few trips out on gravel, no more than 500km. With a third child on the way, bikepacking is not on the cards for me. This will do road, gravel, commuting, bike packing with multiple rack mount points. The frame is pretty clean, with a couple of small chips, a bit of rub on the head tube and some marks around the BB due to a dropped chain.
Pick up preferred in Oatley, but will ship at your expense.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ninerw…/…/GeoCharts/RLT9RDO_GEO.jpg

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

mapomatic

Likes Bikes
Bump and a price drop. $1600 with the iron Cross, $1700 with the alphas

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

mapomatic

Likes Bikes
$1500 with the iron Cross between now and Thursday before I go on holidays. Onto Gumtree and Ebay early next year.

mapomatic

Likes Bikes
Shame it sooo small...

Free bump
Good point. I'm 177 cm which Niner recommends a 56 by memory. I threw a leg over a 56 BSB and it felt really stretched out, not much seat post showing in order to get close to comfortable.

mapomatic

Likes Bikes
Still here. $1400 with the Iron Cross wheelset. Prefer to keep the alpha for another bike but could be talked around.

mapomatic

Likes Bikes
Yes and yes. It has been parted out but most parts still there and I've been trying to get around to rebuild.

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Hi Mapo, whats the status of this bike mate? Is it a complete bike, frame, etc?? Thanks, Benny