2016 Norco Range C7.2 (L frame) SOLD

specialized32

Likes Bikes
My thoughts exactly I'm not listing it anywhere else for now just rotor members I want to see this to a good home ...fukin gutted bout this but family first

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

specialized32

Likes Bikes
Won't last long looking for it to be gone by weekend, fark what you got in that couch

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Sorry to hear about your circumstances and that you won't get to enjoy the bike. Having been the original owner, I can absolutely vouch for this frame 100%. Shock is incredible and has been painstakingly tuned to the frame. GLWS.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
SOLD - (back) to me...

I'm selling this again and will be putting up a post soon. Please PM me if you are interested and refer to my listing, not this one. Unfortunately I won't be matching this bargain price, this is significantly less than what the OP and I originally agreed on, but due to a long and boring story I will not go into, I did not receive payment in full, hence the low price you have temporarily seen in this post. It's still going to be well priced as I just want the whole debacle to be over with and the boomerang bike out of my house and out of my life.

moorey

call me Mia
SOLD - (back) to me...

I'm selling this again and will be putting up a post soon. Please PM me if you are interested and refer to my listing, not this one. Unfortunately I won't be matching this bargain price, this is significantly less than what the OP and I originally agreed on, but due to a long and boring story I will not go into, I did not receive payment in full, hence the low price you have temporarily seen in this post. It's still going to be well priced as I just want the whole debacle to be over with and the boomerang bike out of my house and out of my life.
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.