VIC 2016 Specialized Camber Expert 650 (medium) SOLD

Lube

Likes Dirt
Item: 2016 Specialized Camber 650 (size medium)

Item Condition: Used, but amazing and like new

Reason for selling: New project

Price and price conditions: $4500 ONO. PM me for any offers.

Extra Info:
Selling my loved Camber to make way for a new bike. This bike recently received it's end of winter overhaul including new cables for derailleur and dropper post, new chain, a new headset, new BB bearings as well as a fork service with fresh oil and seals.

- Super playful thanks to it's 650B wheels, but climbs like a beast when you need it to thanks to the Fox/Specialized Mini Brain.
- XT brakes front and rear and IceTech rotors, with brand new levers due to warranty issues with original pair. Still on it's original brake pads with plenty of meat left.
- X01/X1 drivetrain and SRAM carbon cranks that has never skipped a beat, running a 30T direct mount narrow-wide chainring up front
- The Specialized Command Post IRCC dropper post helps to keep your old mates away from trouble when the going gets rough.
- The Roval Traverse wheels are practically bombproof, have zero dings, are still dead straight and have never needed to be trued or tensioned in the 7 months I have had this bike.
- Comes with all the awesome SWAT tools, including a folding multitool hidden in the frame, a chain breaker and spare link hidden in the headset, and a tube and tool wrap hidden in the down tube with access through the 'SWAT Box'. You could also put a burrito down there if you want. I hide food in it and when I run out of stuff in the pantry I raid my stash from the bike...
- The wheels are wrapped in Specialized Butcher GRID and Purgatory GRID rubber, set up tubeless and approximately three months old.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot them through. I have a 12+ year long history of being on the tools full time so have kept this thing immaculate. It does have a few minor scratches and scuff marks from usual wear and tear, but nothing major. Head tube has small paint chip out of it from a crash which has since been clear coated. Pictures can be provided.

Will post at buyers expense, approximately $150 and done through Greyhound Freight.

For full specifications check out this link - https://www.specialized.com/us/en/camber-expert-carbon-650b/106577

Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited: