2017 Demo 8

morticus

Likes Dirt
Just saw these images floating aroung on a japanese site. Aussie Spec site is only showing the alloy demo 8 I. Looks like price has gone back up for this year too
Sworks
bbbe36c1.jpg
8 I carbon
5fc46aee.jpg
8 I alloy
a833c3b5.jpg

jarrod839

Banned
Since 2015 the demo just seems to be getting uglier and more expensive. Don't understand why people buy them, so many more better bikes for a alot less out there.

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
its probably one of only a few bikes i really would like to test out.....

i dont mind the looks of them

morticus

Likes Dirt
Demo 8 I

2014 - $3999
2015 - $4999
2016 - $4499
2017 - $4900

Trying to work our how to hit up the boss for the CPI wage increase of almost 25% to keep up with bike prices.

jarrod839

Banned
its probably one of only a few bikes i really would like to test out.....

i dont mind the looks of them
the last demo i owned was a 2012 and it was a amazing bike to ride. Super playful and fast.
I cant get my head around the open seat tube exposing the shock looks like its a busted frame plus i would be worried stacking and getting a nut pinched by the spring.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
the last demo i owned was a 2012 and it was a amazing bike to ride. Super playful and fast.
I cant get my head around the open seat tube exposing the shock looks like its a busted frame plus i would be worried stacking and getting a nut pinched by the spring.
that would be a very nasty injury.

[video=youtube;18TWdhxoGSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18TWdhxoGSc[/video]

Odissius

Likes Dirt
5grand aint bad for a brand new DH bike

would love to test one too
5 grand for a bike that comes with a basic boxxer and a shit rear shock is a rort. 5 grand should get you a boxxer team fork and the best offering from Fox or Rockshox out back. 5 grand being what you need to drop for an entry level DH bike while the top spec is over 10 grand is absolutely ridiculous in my opinion.