Sold 2017 Ragley Marley. sold

andrew9

Likes Dirt
Item: 2017 Ragley Marley, with bits, like a rolling chassis

Fork was made from a brand new Domain straight steerer CSU, used Boxxer lowers and half of a "RC" damper.
The C part was used on another bike, so this bike was left with only the R's end. It now has rebound only.
Running a medium spring and some machined nylon blocks under the bump stops, as the seals are higher on a Boxxer and would get crushed otherwise.
At current 140mm it's a little firm for my 80kg, at 130mm it was perfect (generally shorter fork travel needs a firmer spring).
Fork rides good, coil and 35mm steel stanchions go a long way on a basic set up.

Brand X sealed headset, for straight steerer.
Ragley QR seatpost clamp
Ragley Seatpost, Saddle clamp slipped once, but once I went gorilla on the allen key, no more slips

Halo SAS rims on Funn 20mm front hub, NS Revolver Bolt-on 135mm rear.
Freehub has pretty bad notching, makes cassettes a pain to get off, but easy if you know a trick with two chain whips.
One bump on rear rim, not bad at all.
My meter say's spoke tension is even.

Front 2.5" DHF Supertacky EXO, and big 2.5" rear Wicked Will DH tyres have lots of life left.
Setup ghetto tubeless with split BMX tubes, has been totally reliable. I didn't trim the rear split tube completely off, as an experiment for pinch flats and it looks "cool?"
Rear has a Huck Norris, a used one for the front is included unfitted.

Spare derailleur hanger and an allen key for the rear hub (it uses 7/32" bolts for some reason)

Item Condition: Built with romantic intent, ridden hard but not often, fork and front hub bearings are fresh. Wheels are straight,
Reason for selling: Not riding it enough, making room for new full suss
Price and price conditions: $450
Extra Info: 65.5 H/A 430 Reach

Pictures:

Attachments