NSW SOLD

markb84

Likes Dirt
Item: S-works Enduro Large 2017

Item Condition:Decent condition, lots of upgrades. A couple of standard paint chips but no damage.

Reason for selling: Time for an upgrade

Price and price conditions: willing to consider split if I can get buyers for frame/shock, fork and wheelset. Also can sell with original Ohlins forks for lower price, they haven’t been on the bike for over a year though so will need a service like the dropper post.

Extra Info:Some items pictured are not for sale and being swapped out, including AXS gear, pedals, MRP bash/guide and bottle cage.

FrameSpecialized S-works Enduro 2017 with 2018 upgraded links size Large
Forks2020 Rock Shot Lyrik Debonair 170mm (option to swap to 160mm Ohlins)
ShockFox X2 with climb switch
CranksShimano XTR boost 170mm
CassetteSRAM Eagle 10-52
ChainSRAM Eagle
ChainringXTR 32
BBShimano.
HubsWheelworks Dial centrelock (boost) front has the torque caps for Lyrik
RimsWheelworks Flite Carbon Enduro
TyresAssegai/Agressor, rear includes cushcore
SaddleSpecialized.
BrakesPictured with Magura - will swap to XT for sale
DiscsShimano Ice tech centre lock 203mm front, centre lock 185mm rear
StemDiety Copperhead 35mm black
BarsDiety carbon 35mm 810mm
HsetCane creek
GripsDeity knuckleduster
ShifterSRAM Eagle (AXS Pictured, not for sale)
Rear MechSRAM Eagle (AXS pictured not for sale)
SeatpostKS Lev Carbon 150mm, needs service as it’s been off the bike for a year. (Rock shot AXS pictured, not for sale)

Pictures:

Last edited:

Carbon Blaster

Cannon Fodder
Hi Mark, my son, Matt is looking for a bike.
I suggested yours, but a couple of questions:
You are not selling with Sram eagle axs rear mech or shifter, what does the bike come with to replace these items?
The dropper that needs a service, has it lost pressure & won't return or are guides, etc worn out inside?
Thanks & Regards
Steve

markb84

Likes Dirt
Hi Steve

I’ve got the standard eagle XX shifter and rear mech that’ll be put back on with new cables and outers.
Dropper is just a little slower than when it’s had a fresh service when I changed to the refurb it was due a service but it’s sat in a drawer since. I went to put it on my wife’s bike a while ago and it was sticking. I’m happy to guarantee that a service will fix it up though. I have a second lev (non carbon) in a drawer that I can exchange for it if you have any issues.
The other thing is changing out the magura brakes. I can do it with a set of XT or Codes.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if any of that doesn’t make sense.

Cheers

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbon Blaster

Cannon Fodder
Hi Steve

I’ve got the standard eagle XX shifter and rear mech that’ll be put back on with new cables and outers.
Dropper is just a little slower than when it’s had a fresh service when I changed to the refurb it was due a service but it’s sat in a drawer since. I went to put it on my wife’s bike a while ago and it was sticking. I’m happy to guarantee that a service will fix it up though. I have a second lev (non carbon) in a drawer that I can exchange for it if you have any issues.
The other thing is changing out the magura brakes. I can do it with a set of XT or Codes.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if any of that doesn’t make sense.

Cheers

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Mark,
Thanks for the quick reply.
That's great with the XX gear, XT brakes would be preferable over the Codes.
I may even have some spare Hopes or Magura brakes that he can use after he gets comfortable with the bike.
I would send the dropper for a service, I love a dropper that works well.
My son was looking for a bike around 3k, but I told him he was not getting much for his money & suggested he stretch himself for better value.
He said he could stretch to 4k, but I just suggested to him to offer 4300 & I would cover the extra 300.
Matt is available to pick it up tomorrow if your happy with the deal.
Thanks & Kind Regards
Steve