2017 world cup discussion

scblack

Leucocholic
I reckon the collective downhill community will paint anyone on a 29er as arch enemy number one for a while. We could even see an egging! :laugh:
Farked if I would ever buy a 29er, especially not for DH. If I ever feel the urge give me an uppercut.:thumb:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yeah, Minnar is such a prick he deserves it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can see Emelline Ragot throwing the eggs, saying in a thick, downright sexy accent "crash you worthless prick"

Yes, she could eat crackers in my bed any day of the week.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Boy was I wrong on SC ... Still not 100% if it's only Minnaar or if Luca and Loris are on it was well.
Loris top qualifier on a 29er ... Luca 3rd qualifier presumably on the same rig based upon a previous article suggesting they'd all be running the 29er.

EDIt: Minnaar 6th qual

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Urgh....

Drove home 2 hours from a fire pit and a stocked bar for this shit...

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
been like this for nearly half an hour. if it's not working by 9:30ish im taking a dump and going to bed.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Hahaha, someone in the Programming Dept will get a big boot in the arse for this ;) They've obviously put up the times that each event actually begins :D Ah, takes me back to the Freecaster days, watching the live timing while the stream wasn't on :)

If the W"s are running now (3 to come down the hill), the Men's will start in another 20 minutes, but Red Bull's coveragw won't begin until near the top 30. We'll get the top 5 W's, then the top 30 men. May as well have a few more beers. I reckon at least 10:30, maybe 11pm until it kicks off on Red Bull ;)

Isildur

The Real Pedant
So, according to the Live Timing, the Men's start in another 30 minutes (2pm Frenchy time), which means the Red Bull Show won't start until maybe 11pm. With 80 dude to come down the hill in 30 second gaps, it'll be a while!

And, spoiler alert... The Fastest Woman down the hill was....

:D :D :D haha, nah, I'll leave that until the Red Bull Broadcast :D

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Don't have internet in the new house yet.

Not feeling as left out as I was 30 mins ago :flame: