2017 world cup discussion

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Tracey in the hot seat and we didn't get to see how.

Fuck you, Redbull.
Remember that Red Bull ain't Freecaster. They've never shown the whole race, only the Top 5 Women's highlights and then the Top 30 Men. It will be the same again ;)

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Telecast has been intermittently working for me but now Redbull have pulled the "technical difficulties" pin & are displaying a things-are-broken loop.

They either need to get serious about internet broadcasting & do it properly or pay someone else to do it for them.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Remember that Red Bull ain't Freecaster. They've never shown the whole race, only the Top 5 Women's highlights and then the Top 30 Men. It will be the same again ;)
Well I watched at least ten women going down the hill so you are wrong. The reason I missed Tracey was because the telecast froze.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
yeah you'd think if they had the money to buy and fund an f1 team they'd be able to get live streams up and running with military precision.

Skydome

finally,,,, only took 46 minutes for it to finally work.

Their application on roku doesn't work at all lol.

Skydome

oh cool... So i waited for 46 minutes in time to watch the replay of the womens run and now have to sit around for an hour with cheesy piano music going.

Gay. I don't like this layout at all.

Skydome

this hast to be the worst stream in my memory.

At least, have it so there weren't big breaks between races like last time.

I think redbull have dumped all their money into f1 and hence are giving us a lackluster stream.

Well,, i'm taking a dump and going to bed.