2017 world cup discussion

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
And we seem to have lost the feed just in time for the Men's Final.

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And we're racing! Which means Tech difficulties for RBTV :violin:

Congrats again to Tracy! Would have been good to see her beat Atherton straight up though :p

Last edited:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Can't wait to watch the replay. Amazing results! Healing vibes to Rach, any word on Mudd following his crash?

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah hopefully it's ends the whole "controversy" around wagon wheels.
One fk up of line choice though and doesn't matter what wheels they got, it's all rider at the end of the day.
Good on Jack and Troy for ripper runs.

Was a great days racing
Awesome to see Tracey Hannah pull out the win. Pity it takes Racheal Atherton not racing to bring some interest to the womens results. She really does dominate.
Mens was so good. Aussies are ripping right now. So good to see them all in the top 20 and epic result for SharkAttack. He is in some great form, and great to watch. Between him, Troy and Connor it really looks good for future racing and the veterans are still pulling good results too.
But all credit to Greg Minaar, he is just a class act. Smooth is fast. What a great rider he is. Might just win the overall this year. Making a solid case for being the GOAT.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Was a great days racing
Awesome to see Tracey Hannah pull out the win. Pity it takes Racheal Atherton not racing to bring some interest to the womens results. She really does dominate.
Mens was so good. Aussies are ripping right now. So good to see them all in the top 20 and epic result for SharkAttack. He is in some great form, and great to watch. Between him, Troy and Connor it really looks good for future racing and the veterans are still pulling good results too.
But all credit to Greg Minaar, he is just a class act. Smooth is fast. What a great rider he is. Might just win the overall this year. Making a solid case for being the GOAT.
Thats a great summary of the racing, it was unreal!
That rutted out wooded section must have been totally horrible. To see the best riders scootering down that was kind of embarrassing. It wasn't the section that cost people the result though, the motor way seemed to seperate a few people by some surprising margins I thought.
Seeing Jack's emotion when he got to the end was great, keep hauling arse!

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
Will be watching tonight, too much partying on Saturday night and too many digits in my age resulted in this clown missing his first WC DH race in 8 years. Race sounds rad. Signed Captain Snooze.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
That rutted out wooded section must have been totally horrible.
The part before the footage we could see, was were everyone was crashing in quals. Would have been nice if they moved the camera to such an interesting location for the race, so we could see why so many were 10+ secs down coming out of that section.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The part before the footage we could see, was were everyone was crashing in quals. Would have been nice if they moved the camera to such an interesting location for the race, so we could see why so many were 10+ secs down coming out of that section.
The coverage was pretty ordinary, race must have run looks to have been edited then broadcast... A rider would start off and the very next shot they would be at 3mins. A 2:30 jump in seconds.
It is what it is, better than not seeing it or being locked up on paytv.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
The coverage was pretty ordinary, race must have run looks to have been edited then broadcast... A rider would start off and the very next shot they would be at 3mins. A 2:30 jump in seconds.
It is what it is, better than not seeing it or being locked up on paytv.
That's how they've always done it. I think it's a combination of not being able to have cameras along the entire track, and having to work around the way the race is scheduled. Isn't it something like thirty seconds between starts?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I'm riding with a pair of Jack's old knee pads. Look out KOB round 2.....

Last edited: