2018-19 Xmas break Sydney group ride

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
So who up? I'm available non-public holiday weekdays till the 7th, or Sat afternoon/evenings.

Have car/Pole/Sam/Liteville will travel.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I'd like to sneak off if possible.

Based on the summer heat then the morning is your friend.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
South it is then! Mill creek sounds grouse.

Hornsby also sounds pretty good, some nice trails there too.
A
new jump lines open at menia now I’m pretty sure, will scope it out this week some time and let you guys know.

Satdy’s a goer for me, I don’t get any holidays except the pubic ones. Late Arvo/eary morning will be a necessity, this heat sucks. Im easy about where it is. I Don’t mind a drive for some trails

Last edited:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I'm off work until the 14th pending a few hours in the office here and there to shuffle a few bits of paper about and I'm daddy day care for the last week so should be about for a pedal.

I'll be buggered if I'm going to ride in the afternoon if it stays this hot though...I nearly cooked myself at Stromlo today, looks like the Ambos had a busy day there as well just quietly.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Saturday afternoon isn't a great timeslot for me - less so if this gates from hell toasty weather also continues.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Hmm how about next Sat morning the 5th then?

OMV at Hornsby is great.

Can't remember St Ives show grounds all that well.

No idea re the south/menai/lucas heights.

Woodford to Glenbrook could be good for a broad range of bikes. Would involve more chin wagging then single trail. Would be a long morning out.

Wylde is pretty cool. Definitely rewards fundamental cornering skills rather then big air.

Narrabeen/deep creek is too far.

I love Manly Dam/Possums but happy to be shown some new trails.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
If we do a south side ride, I’ll be able to get @OCD’R to come too, seeing as Sat 5th seems to be the date...

I’ve not been to Loftus for ages...peeps are telling me it’s been made better?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
If we do a south side ride, I’ll be able to get @OCD’R to come too, seeing as Sat 5th seems to be the date...

I’ve not been to Loftus for ages...peeps are telling me it’s been made better?
Menia’s easier to navigate though.
I’m out, got a meeting on 5th for 9:30am. I’d have loved to play guide for everyone at loftus.