2018-19 Xmas break Sydney group ride

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I'm out on this...at that time of the day I intend to be comfy somewhere re-hydrating for a ride in the morning.

This humidity is getting to me- farkin kryptonite, I got caught out a few times in Canberra in the mid 30s and it was a breeze compared to the 2 rides I've had since I've been back 8-10am about 25 degrees and 11 billionty humidity.

Have fun lads.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Bugger, not promising is it?

What pub is the back-up plan?
Huxley’s at caringbah. 15min drive, pleny of parking. Entry through a giant fridge door at the back of a pizza joint.

Sutho pubs are bad

Apparently it’s gonna storming all arvo. Fuuuuck

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Huxley’s at caringbah. 15min drive, pleny of parking. Entry through a giant fridge door at the back of a pizza joint.

Sutho pubs are bad

Apparently it’s gonna storming all arvo. Fuuuuck
We just need a quick storm to cool things off and produce hero dirt. This heat is killer. See you at Loftus or Huxleys.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Dear sirs,

I will be taking Mrs to Glebe soon and will see how timing lines up today and if the weather gods are going to play nice.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

scblack

Leucocholic
How are we looking down south? Plenty of thunder around but radar is just showing small storm cells.

I'm heading off in a half hour or so, so I'll meet up at Loftus Oval.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Stung to lo9k after the kids . I'm out. Sorry fellas.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

clockworked

Like an orange
I'm watching this just because i want to see what the ride pecking order comes to be among some of the forum's biggest talkers

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
*If the weather is down there is anything like it is here atm, they will all be huddling around trying to dodge the lightning strikes...there is plenty of them, it's going off.

*Unless the have gone straight to the pub.