NSW 2018 Commencal Meta Power Race Fox Large

Item: 2018 Commencal Meta Power Race Fox - Large

Item Condition: Presents as new except for a ding in the front rim, still fully useable and holding air no problems. Bike will come with a new front rim (same E13 TRS that came standard) I can either get it re-laced for you or take it as a spare for when the current one needs replacing.

Reason for selling: Need to make room for roadie upgrade.

Price and price conditions: $6,000

Extra Info: This is a 6 month old powerhouse full suspension enduro bike, shuttles up hills with ease ready for you to bomb the downhill with style and finesse. Use it to commute, use it to train downhill skills as you use less energy to get back up the top or just use it for fun as you will be smiling every time you ride it.

I have upgraded the seatpost lever to a BikeYoke Triggy Remote as it is way more comfortable and reliable. I have also changed the Shimano power mode lever to a Shimano switch system as it works better with the seatpost lever. Includes DMR V-Twin SPD pedals. Has been setup tubeless and done 237km since new, 12 hours of ride.

Pictures:

Frame: 2018 META V4.2 POWER 650b+
Motor: SHIMANO E8000
Shock: FOX FACTORY DPX2, 210 x 55, Lockout, Rebound
Forks: FOX FACTORY 36 FLOAT, E-Bike specific, 160 mm, Boost 110 x 15, 3 positions, Rebound
Brakes: SRAM CODE R, 200 mm / 200 mm
Shifters: SRAM EX1, 1 x 8 speed, E-Bike Specific
Wheelset: E13 TRS WHEELSET, 32 holes, tubeless, 35 mm inner width, E-Bike specific
Seatpost: KS LEV INTEGRA, 31.6 mm, 150 mm with BikeYoke Triggy lever
Cassette: SRAM XG 899, 11–48T, E-Bike Specific
Chain: PowerChain SRAM PC 1051

Tests have confirmed downhill times between non powered bikes and the META POWER (unassisted by the motor). You will be surprised as well as the times are extremely close.

EsPeGe

Likes Dirt
I’m not gonna lie, I’m sad a MTB is making room for a ROADIE upgrade. Sounds like a downgrade to me...... just sayin ;)

Good luck