2018 Enduro World Series

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is it time for Richie to abandon the Turquoise Blue?
Or is it time for Yeti to make a bigger bike for him?
He is obviously an absolute savage on equipment and it's hurting him big time.

This form of racing is very much about protecting your equipment through a weekend's worth of racing

Also, the wilder the tracks get, the better for Sam!

ianganderton

Likes Dirt
Anyone else notice the very different production style with the highlights show?

I haven’t noticed the music in the same way before. Also very very punchy editing, especially the last riding segment to the finish. We wondered if some of that had even been sped up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
"You always see Sam and he's kind of super composed and relaxed, he never goes super fast but in the end, he kicks our ass!"
Sam does look slow going through alot of the tech stuff, compared to the riders bouncing down just hangin on. Watching him ride is educational

I noticed all my times decreased, and I began dropping my riding buddy more frequently, since trying to chill alot more on the trails. Be like sam, sam is good hahahaha

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Take that HiFi, I beat you. One if the best ones so far.

Pretty keen for the next instalment :D

Reactions: Zaf

ianganderton

Likes Dirt
Couple of surprises in who is racing and who is not

First up I expected Sam Blenkinsop to be at Crankworx for the EWS because he is current top of the leaderboard for King of Crankworx. However he is at Mont Saint Anne and appears on Wyn’s trackwalk video

Next is also from the video and that’s Eddie Masters. I was wrong on that count too!! I expected him to be at the WCDH but no! He’s in Whistler for the Enduro.

I’m assuming Casey Brown is in Whistler because of her Queen of Crankworx ambitions but it’s highly likely I’m wrong there too

So do you reckon Eddie fancies his chances for another podium in Whistler?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk