TAS 2018+ Pike/Revelation Debonair Springs - 120 & 130mm

Isaakk

Likes Dirt
Item: 120mm, 130mm, 150mm Debonair springs for 27/29 2018+ Pike or Revelation (35mm stanchion)
Item Condition: Used, but excellent
Reason for selling: Now on 150mm
Price and price conditions: $30 plus shipping each (150mm sold to BizL)
Extra Info: Maybe you have a fork that you want less travel on? Dunno, you never know. My car's sunroof also exploded this morning, so extra cash to cover excess wouldn't hurt.
Pictures: Yup.

Attachments

Last edited:

Isaakk

Likes Dirt
A rock hit underneath the roof rack & ricocheted into the glass? Fuck!
Yeah - got me puzzled for sure. I didn't notice anything flying up or an impact, was overtaking a truck at the time so possible something fell off or as you said, maybe a rock flicked up? Guess i'll never know.

At any rate, looking like she's not a cheap repair. Guys at local Subie dealership all wanted to come have a look at it, said they've never seen anything like it.

Isaakk

Likes Dirt
Update, bought new 2021 spring assembly to go in the Pike, now have old (almost new) 2019-2020 150mm version to sell also once it arrives.

BizL

Likes Dirt
Item: 120mm, 130mm, 150mm Debonair springs for 27/29 2018+ Pike or Revelation (35mm stanchion)
Item Condition: Used, but excellent
Reason for selling: Now on 150mm
Price and price conditions: $30 plus shipping each
Extra Info: Maybe you have a fork that you want less travel on? Dunno, you never know. My car's sunroof also exploded this morning, so extra cash to cover excess wouldn't hurt.
Pictures: Yup.

I'll Take the 150mm mate.