VIC SOLD - Removed from sale.

clockworked

Like an orange
I forget, were santa cruz still running a little small on their sizing when they made these? Whats the suggested height range?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Someone will be very happy with this one. Not in my size or I'd be in line.

GLWS.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I forget, were santa cruz still running a little small on their sizing when they made these? Whats the suggested height range?
Not as super-small as the V1 frames, but still a little smaller than average I believe.

It doesn't have a size guide - but you can check out the frame's geo under the "Geometry & Sizing" tab on this link:

For what it's worth, I'm 6'2" and the XL felt about right for me. I had a size L frame of the same model previously and it felt very small (fun in the smooth stuff, but felt quite dangerous in tech as it felt like I was perched on top of it). I had a 185mm dropper in this XL frame and still had 30mm of post to collar showing out of the seat tube, so if the reach suits I can't imagine too many problems.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Is this to finance the ENR? Or something else?

Free bump & GLWS by the way... :D

beeb

Is this to finance the ENR? Or something else?

Free bump & GLWS by the way... :D
Nah, ended up going with a Banshee Spitfire frameset (really wanted something with a coil-friendly leverage curve, otherwise I'd be keeping the 5010 for my trail bike). The ENR wasn't going to have the reach I wanted otherwise I would've been really tempted to get one as a n+1 enduro bike. Still waiting on a few small parts for the Spitty then I'll chuck up a PYR. Ta. :)

beeb

Big price drop, before I take it to facebook and Gumtree.