2018 World Cup discussion

moorey

call me Mia
Bit of moisture around by the look of things.....
Was going to back Danny if it was wet....I just checked qualifying times....and there he is.
If it’s wet for the race, backing him again.
Shaw if it dries out. He’s definitely due.
Impossible to rule out Borat for another blinder, wet or dry. The top 5 qualifying times look to me about where it will stay...aside from Luic...he’s outta there. Greg will slide in to the top 5.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I happened to wake up in time to catch from the second half of Brosnan's run onwards. Managed to avoid spoilers for the women's race until I had a chance to watch it just now.

Has anyone had a chance to check Rachel's bike for rocket boosters? Holy shit that was a run!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was good to see Gee back in the mix.
I wonder how much longer we’ll have the Hannah’s on the World Cup circuit, Tracey seems to be losing ground to the top girls and I haven’t seen much of Mick lately (maybe injuries?), mind you, Mick did do good at last years champs (as did Trace)
Would love to see both of them back in the mix.
And Connor Fearon, he always my dark horse, I thought he was coming to the top a couple of seasons ago but seems to have plateaud, his run looked so fast.

Edit: looking at her chain afterwards no wonder she’s was so far down

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Well, last round coming up this Saturday at La Bresse in France. It'll be on Saturday night with the dudes at 10pm and girls just before that. Gwin is back and potentially rallying a 29" Tues, Pierron is series champ and will probably be relaxed enough to put 10 seconds into the field but who knows? Maybe some other gun will raise the bar?