2018 World Cup discussion

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I want Pee-Ron to win, he's had such a stand out year it would be fitting.

If not him, would be great to see someone pull a Danny Hart style run, maybe Danny himself?
I read it's going to be a mudder

moorey

call me Mia
I'd prefer Connor over Troy also
Troy has been soooo consistent for years. I would love this win for him. He’s 100% capable of taking it. Connor is in the same boat, I love watching him ride, and would be ecstatic to see him take it....but I think Troy is more of a chance, I reckon.
Hoping for a dry run and level playing field. Gunna be epic.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm not gonna edit my post saying I reckon Gwin will win it but you guys have got me thinking an Aussie will win now. I'd be totally stoked on any of them kicking that goal but if it was Jack? My goodness!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
You have an Aussie Flag on your display pic, silhouetted by a bike rider, and you needed us to remind you to barrack for the Aussie riders?
I dunno man, I think the law says you owe us all a Bunning's Sausage (and Moorey a grain bag).
Haha, funny you mention the Bunnings snag! I spoke to Jack earlier and said I'd hook him up with some snags if he cleaned up on Sunday.
I've donated tons of grain to our farmers lately, can't help Moorey out just now but if an Aussie gets up? I'll give some stuff away for sure!