2020 Enduro World Series

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
One of the better things about the Privateer series is that it shows that support isn't the difference between being good locally and competitive on the world stage.

How many times do you hear of people saying 'if I had the support the pros do, I could be that fast'
And I think that will be where the series will be the most interesting - watching Adam improve in his fitness and skills and (presumably) slowly work his way up the ranks. Then seeing just how much fucking effort it takes to get incrementally higher still - where will he be at the end of 2020 for example? What kind of progression will we see?

From memory he's in his late 20s so he should still have enough in the tank to go as far as his determination and skills allow. If nothing else it'll amply demonstrate just how hard the EWS elite ladies and dudes really have to work to be where they are.

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And I think that will be where the series will be the most interesting - watching Adam improve in his fitness and skills and (presumably) slowly work his way up the ranks. Then seeing just how much fucking effort it takes to get incrementally higher still - where will he be at the end of 2020 for example? What kind of progression will we see?

From memory he's in his late 20s so he should still have enough in the tank to go as far as his determination and skills allow. If nothing else it'll amply demonstrate just how hard the EWS elite ladies and dudes really have to work to be where they are.
FFS really? Late 20s? He looks and has the personality of a slightly bitter British 45 year old mid tier accountant living on Sydney's northern beaches...

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt

There's a hell of a long way to go on the mental side too. Takes very special athletes to be able to train at the level required and then get results

Last edited:

gillyske

Likes Dirt
No EWS in Oceania for 2020, looks like we need to build another world class trail system to bring em back... preferably in VIC, 20 mins from my house.

"2020 Enduro World Series Calendar

Round 1: Manizales, Colombia - 28 March
Round 2: Lo Barnechea, Chile - 4 April
Round 3: Montagnes du Caroux (Orlargues), France - 23 May
Round 4: Val Di Fassa, Italy - 4 July
Round 5: Petzen/Jamnica, Slovenia - 11 July
Round 6: Whistler, Canada - 8 August
Round 7: Zermatt, Switzerland - 29 August
Trophy of Nations: Finale Ligure, Italy - 26 September "

rstim

Likes Dirt
No EWS in Oceania for 2020, looks like we need to build another world class trail system to bring em back... preferably in VIC, 20 mins from my house.

"2020 Enduro World Series Calendar

Round 1: Manizales, Colombia - 28 March
Round 2: Lo Barnechea, Chile - 4 April
Round 3: Montagnes du Caroux (Orlargues), France - 23 May
Round 4: Val Di Fassa, Italy - 4 July
Round 5: Petzen/Jamnica, Slovenia - 11 July
Round 6: Whistler, Canada - 8 August
Round 7: Zermatt, Switzerland - 29 August
Trophy of Nations: Finale Ligure, Italy - 26 September "
They only do AUS NZ every second year it swaps with South America to share it about and lower travel. It should be back in 2021 hopefully back to Derby but I reckon it will go somewhere else in AUS.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Holy hell Adam needs to step up his enthusiasm or else he’ll get booted to the kerb:

YT comments are unified.

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Holy hell Adam needs to step up his enthusiasm or else he’ll get booted to the kerb:

YT comments are unified.
I hope the next series they pick pinkbike or YouTube commenters and we get to watch them squid their way through the races whilst telling us that their “fun and excitement” of getting new bike parts justifies their mid pack race results.
Yt and pb commenters are on par with the SMH or daily mail.