2020 Enduro World Series

rstim

Likes Dirt
Sam's closed the gap to Flo by 140 points with that 2nd going to make an exciting last round!
And another great result for Tassie boy Dan Booker in the top 30 again, he's had 3 or 4 top 30's now doing well for a privateer.

moorey

call me Mia
Sam's closed the gap to Flo by 140 points with that 2nd going to make an exciting last round!
And another great result for Tassie boy Dan Booker in the top 30 again, he's had 3 or 4 top 30's now doing well for a privateer.
As I read the points, if Sam finishes the day top 3 (still 1st after 5 stages), and Flo stays around the 18-20th mark (still 19th after 5), Sam will jump into outright lead.

Edit...missed that stage 6 was already done. Stupid work

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
A pro team need to sign Dan up! One of the fastest privateers that weekend, way faster than "The Privateer".;)
The locals also get to ride the trails before they are closed, Dan would have only had practice to get to know the trails.

moorey

call me Mia
Sam was 175 down. If points are standard this round, he picked up 140.
Fucking rude of Rude to steal the 50 extra points for the win.

rstim

Likes Dirt
A pro team need to sign Dan up! One of the fastest privateers that weekend, way faster than "The Privateer".;)
The locals also get to ride the trails before they are closed, Dan would have only had practice to get to know the trails.
Yeah hopefully someone signs him would be great to see. Also saw he made the reserve rider for the Aus trophy of nations team behind Hill, Carlson and Fearon shows how good of a season he has had.