2020 Enduro World Series

rstim

Likes Dirt
Oh dear - is my man Robin Wallner out @2m28s?

He had a massive crash at the bottom of return to sender check his Instagram out might be related to that. If you want to see the line completed I think the footage is on Jesse melemeds insta.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Must be hard for the athlete to focus in those circumstances. Froome is an exception obviously. Nice of Yeti to seemingly allow him the flexibility to take a break for the personal reasons. I’m sure they’d rather have him out there competing on the new bikes.
Because Froome is a soulless shitsain, just like Murdoch/Sky who pay him. After froome tested positive for salbutamol at the Vuelta de Espana and still was allowed to win, I note that he did not compete at the Vuelta last year, as spectators might have hurled so much urine and faeces at him that he might have drowned. The cunt still raced while his dope hearing was yet to be decided, and won the Giro D'Italia 2018, which displayed a giant "fuck you" to cycling fans, and cycling as a whole. Froome can get fucked repeatedly with a barbed wire gauntlet in every orifice, as can the rest of team sky.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
And Sam's way back already.

Maes for the championship, riding his silly wonky-wheeled bicycle. Calling it waaaay early.