2020 Enduro World Series

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
That was awesome. Those trails in the wooded sections looked like a lot of fun. And as always the media production is top shelf.
It's funny, Nicolai is always there in the top 5 (not just this season)....but I never think of him as one of the elites like Rude, Hill, Maes etc.
Could be 2019 champ if SH can't run him down...?

moorey

call me Mia
Nicolai is always there in the top 5 (not just this season)....but I never think of him as one of the elites like Rude, Hill, Maes etc.
Can ride a bit. Picked him on the weekend, still should have picked Sam. Dropped him for the first time.
I’m 100% in the camp that says Sam will take out the title.

How did you go, @Zaf?

moorey

call me Mia
Nice. Unintentionally, my team is French AF for this weekend. Yes, it’s a French round, but the numbers just worked.

Reactions: Zaf

rstim

Likes Dirt
It's a hard job picking a team every round that's for sure and I might be near the top but probably have more chance of winning a round prize than taking the overall. It's bloody good fun trying though.

moorey

call me Mia
It's a hard job picking a team every round that's for sure and I might be near the top but probably have more chance of winning a round prize than taking the overall. It's bloody good fun trying though.
Prefer, and feel much more in control with the DH...though I’m doing better in Enduro. Dumb luck I guess.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Prefer, and feel much more in control with the DH...though I’m doing better in Enduro. Dumb luck I guess.
Yeah I'm not sure which one I prefer but we are in luck this weekend with both formats racing, more choices to make!

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was awesome. Those trails in the wooded sections looked like a lot of fun. And as always the media production is top shelf.
It's funny, Nicolai is always there in the top 5 (not just this season)....but I never think of him as one of the elites like Rude, Hill, Maes etc.
Totally agree, I love the EWS videos, that definitely made me want to go to the Dolomites! Sam will be too consistent I would bet even if he doesn't win he'll be therabouts as long as he is fit.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
You would need significant levels of probenecid to stop the excretion of an anabolic steroid, that's usually the telling factor on such a pathology, the supratherapuetic levels of probenecid in urine with no steroid markers. I was generally under the impression that a trace amount would not red-flag because without those levels it's not really going to mask properly and those samples will also include the more damning markers of banned substance abuse.

That's where the speculation lies. Would be very interesting to know the levels noted in the urine sample, but I personally suspect trace elements.
I'm not suggesting that Maes was doping, only a major reason why probenecid is on the banned list.

Maes got a majorly shitty result from apparently doing nothing wrong. He needs to lawyer up ASAP.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Broken leg right? He still shows up on the fantasy list as uninjured?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And a broken hand that may require surgery he is definately out, hoping to be back for whistler but that might be a stretch I reckon.