2020 Enduro World Series

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Got those race day nerves. I wonder what level the other 40 were?
They weren’t all EWS standard. He should be solidly in the top 5 on an event like that...it was the silly “enduro” at Sea Otter.

When he rode with one of the Remi’s (can’t remember which one, there are so many) in Canada the other week, he was only really 80% the rider that Remi was.

Still an awesome rider, but I doubt he’ll ever crack the big time.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I struggle with this series. I love the concept and the support cast but the dude has the charisma of a Nissan Tiida. Some may think that's not important, but ask yourself which riders you like more and follow because they come across as really good value? (step forward Barelli, Winton, Brosnan, Moseley, Garcia etc. etc.)

Having said that, I'm still going to keep watching it.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I struggle with this series. I love the concept and the support cast but the dude has the charisma of a Nissan Tiida. Some may think that's not important, but ask yourself which riders you like more and follow because they come across as really good value? (step forward Barelli, Winton, Brosnan, Moseley, Garcia etc. etc.)

Having said that, I'm still going to keep watching it.
Sam Hill isn't exactly going to set the world on fire with his conversation yet he is many a man's crush.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Has the On Track series kicked off again? Change of rider right? I wonder why they dropped Keene?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Sam Hill isn't exactly going to set the world on fire with his conversation yet he is many a man's crush.
What Moorey said. He does his talking behind the bars.

Plus he was still more interesting to listen to than Adam in the episode they were both in.

EDIT: also I forgot to add Eddie Masters to my previous list. I'll see myself out.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One of the better things about the Privateer series is that it shows that support isn't the difference between being good locally and competitive on the world stage.

How many times do you hear of people saying 'if I had the support the pros do, I could be that fast'

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They weren’t all EWS standard. He should be solidly in the top 5 on an event like that...it was the silly “enduro” at Sea Otter.

When he rode with one of the Remi’s (can’t remember which one, there are so many) in Canada the other week, he was only really 80% the rider that Remi was.

Watching that sea otter back when it was on, seemed like a very pedally course, same with the downhill.
Probably wasn't playing well with Adams strengths, seems a very good technical rider but probably still lacking the fitness of the top guys. I assume he also still has a day job with Pinkbike while all this is going on?

rstim

Likes Dirt
Such a close race great to see Eddie win! I bet the team celebrated hard after the race, the whole pivot team were working behind the bar in the "crack den" party house after Derby Ews making people donate to the trail fund to get a beer.
Sucks for Sam he's got some work to do to chase down Flo.