QLD 2019 kona honzo st

e-man

Likes Dirt
item: 2019 kona honzo st size large
Item Condition:very good
Reason for selling i’am after a long travel frame
Price and price conditions: $800
Extra Info: bought only a week ago, size large, beautiful colours, comes with headset fitted.
Pictures:

Attachments

e-man

Likes Dirt
So much changes in one week !
GLWS
I bought it with the information given I could use longer travel forks, but the geometry is put way out, the seat post becomes too slack to be an efficient pedaller up hills. It’s a good frame but it’s more cross country/ trail, not enduro.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I desperately want this. Will see if I can free up some cash and get in touch.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
It’s a good frame but it’s more cross country/ trail, not enduro
I don't reckon any hardtail will be #enduro certified. Lovely trail frame though.

People run them with 140mm forks but I can't see the point in running a hard tail with a longer fork than that really.

My honzo was run at 130mm for the first half of it's life. Currently 120mm with an XC setup. The 130mm was better.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't reckon any hardtail will be #enduro certified. Lovely trail frame though.

People run them with 140mm forks but I can't see the point in running a hard tail with a longer fork than that really.

My honzo was run at 130mm for the first half of it's life. Currently 120mm with an XC setup. The 130mm was better.
Respectfully disagreeing with you on that.
My Banshee Paradox V3 is set at 160mm and runs beautifully. STA is still nice and steep whilst the other geo points result in a wonderful ride.

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
Yarra Valley Cycles has the 2020 on sale for $1k neat - See Bike Exchange
In this climate they would be hungry for a sale, so give it your best and get a warranty to go with it
True, get a headset thrown in. Definitely an option.

moorey

call me Mia
Connor seems to be such a humble guy. Love him!
He absolutely is, in my brief encounters and word from others. That was the Enduro National. He’d just won, was being swamped by people, but more than happy to take 5 minutes to chat with Felix and get a few pics.
My experience is more in shuttle lines and busses at the last few DH nationals. Dude genuinely acts like just one of the crowd and expects zero special treatment.
Back on topic, these are gorgeous frame. GLWS.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
If it was a MD it would have been sold 18 posts ago.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk