2019 MSA Worlds viewing

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
How is everyone planning on watching World champs this weekend?

I read on PB SBS has the rights, and so redbull TV won't work in Aus

Last year I watched on redbull tv

Anyone heard/read anything different?

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
You sure? I thought there was an article on Pinkbike saying Australia was geo blocked from watching it on Redbull.

Its on Foxtel and supposedly SBS too.
I'm sure.

Scroll to the bottom
No need to scroll, check the first statement at the top, just under the photo......

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Yeah saw the PB article this morning saying redbull had removed the geo-blocking for Australia and some other nations

Super early Monday morning for me

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It depends, I think...think (hope) the XC is on RB tv, but the DH is on Foxtel Live and geoblocked on RB. The XC is showing on RB.tv, but the DH isn't.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah, good, and hopefully it works, its showing up in the ap and on the ps4...but not on my PC...but then navigating the RB tv site is like eating a back a crushed biscuits

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
As mentioned earlier in the thread. Redbull.tv has opened up the broadcast rights to include Australian viewers. So it will be on at 2:45am Monday morning.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, and it was great to watch...although I am sleepy now.

Still interesting, like I said, for me on the PC the DH isn't there, plus when I started watching, it loaded up then said "this content is not available", but my phone kicked in and started, so I switched to the PS4 and it all worked fine.