2019 World Cup discussion.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
He fucked up.

I believe it’s the first time ever he’s missed qualifying...in what, close to 20 years?
is minaar still butthurt about that? he needs to harden the fuck up. I would have sympathy if it were Troy or Jack Moir

moorey

call me Mia
When I saw him talking after qualifying, he was ok with it. Haven’t watched other post race interviews.
(Troy is protected, jack isn’t)

moorey

call me Mia
Kinda stoked that Dean Lucas had a good result away from the intense crew. As amazing as his teeth are he can ride a bike really well.
He’s an absolutely A1 guy too. See him at a few VDHS races, and he’s really friendly. Does a lot to help some local kids too.

moorey

call me Mia
I've seen a few grabs and he never once struck me as being butt hurt, seemed the exact opposite.
‘Philosophical’ is the closest word I can put to it. He’s always a laid back guy, and I don’t think this changed his demeanor in the slightest.
He may have been internally gutted, bud sure didn’t show it.

moorey

call me Mia

The bit with Greg is classic ...
Lots of Tracey coverage which is great
I’ve listened to Elliot on dozens of podcasts, watched him race with helmet on many times....it’s mainly his voice I hear in my head...but every time I see him in civvies, I get a head spin, because I always forget he’s black. It’s not because so few black dudes ride, it’s his voice and demeanor. Just doesn’t compute.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
sorry if I double post ... jeez it was an awesome race.
I have a theory on Amaury’s setup ... but I want to see his run at Fort Bill before I comment and make an arse of myself o_O:p
I’d Like Luca, Loris or Danny to take the win at Fort William ... absolutely no consideration of anyone’s current form .. pure ‘just because’ whimsy

moorey

call me Mia
Cuss yeah. I was looking as starting list, thinking it was qualifying times for the longest time.
Was totally baffled at all the big names barely making the cut o_O