2019 World Cup discussion.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Maes is apparently racing Worlds.
I can see why, he can't win the EWS which he was leading before his ban, he did well in the downhill races he competed in last year, this gives him something to take out of the season and MSA will probably play to some of his strengths...but gee the way the season has panned out so far competition will be tight because I reckon a lot of those guys between 5-15 will be giving this one everything.

Edit: I just re-read that and realise that I'm stating the bleeding obvious.

moorey

call me Mia
I can see why, he can't win the EWS which he was leading before his ban, he did well in the downhill races he competed in last year, this gives him something to take out of the season and MSA will probably play to some of his strengths...but gee the way the season has panned out so far competition will be tight because I reckon a lot of those guys between 5-15 will be giving this one everything.

Edit: I just re-read that and realise that I'm stating the bleeding obvious.
I agree the 5-15 will be riding it harder than the overall contenders.
On second thoughts, Troy has nothing to lose. He can’t realistically win the overall, might as well go hard.
Loic wants an overall bad. Will the risk of crash and burn be too much?
Finn, Laurie and Greg will be giving 100.5%, no question.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MSA should be an unreal track for the checkers or wreckers crew.
Would be great to see someone come from left field, but Loic, Amaury and Troy are just so good at riding fast, consistently

moorey

call me Mia
Troy missed MSA by 0.3 to Loic last year. I think he’s very capable of taking the win, and can’t see him holding back. Finn one here as a junior in 2017. I think he will be entertaining

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I agree the 5-15 will be riding it harder than the overall contenders.
On second thoughts, Troy has nothing to lose. He can’t realistically win the overall, might as well go hard.
Loic wants an overall bad. Will the risk of crash and burn be too much?
Finn, Laurie and Greg will be giving 100.5%, no question.
Not really Troys style to go balls out is it, I reckon he'll just do what he's been doing all season and hope the rest of the field have issues, although the way the french guys are going atm...
Loic will be all in, much like the rest of the field.
MSA = rain, if this eventuates one Mr Danny Hart (GBR) will feature, if he doesn't win it;ll be entertaining at least.
Is the towball racing or has he thrown all his eggs in the EWS basket?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Not really Troys style to go balls out is it, I reckon he'll just do what he's been doing all season and hope the rest of the field have issues, although the way the french guys are going atm...
Loic will be all in, much like the rest of the field.
MSA = rain, if this eventuates one Mr Danny Hart (GBR) will feature, if he doesn't win it;ll be entertaining at least.
Is the towball racing or has he thrown all his eggs in the EWS basket?
Eve since THAT run, has Danny had a wet weather performance of similar margin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk