2019 World Cup discussion.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You can’t see 0.5 seconds over a 4+ minute run. If you think you can, you’re wrong. Some people’s style just looks fast. Laurie looked faster. Troy never looks as fast, no matter what. Greg either.
What's that got to do with anything?! He was 0.5 secs faster and that's all that matters on the day. People can't win just because they deserve to sorry.....
"Look, sorry Loic we'd love to give you the medal but we can't because we actually think there were some other riders that looked faster but weren't" :p

Your not gonna be happy until everyone only talks about troy being amazing are you.

Maybe connor too, sometimes.
Yep. Getting that feeling too

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
You can’t see 0.5 seconds over a 4+ minute run. If you think you can, you’re wrong. Some people’s style just looks fast. Laurie looked faster. Troy never looks as fast, no matter what. Greg either.
If you notice the fact that Troy seems to practice levitation, he looks fast. He's so damn light across the ground.

moorey

call me Mia
What's that got to do with anything?! He was 0.5 secs faster and that's all that matters on the day. People can't win just because they deserve to sorry.....
"Look, sorry Loic we'd love to give you the medal but we can't because we actually think there were some other riders that looked faster but weren't" :p
Yes. That’s exactly what I said. :rolleyes:
I’m talking about some people appearing faster than others, regardless of the clock.
Loic deserved the win, unquestionably. 3 out of last 4 champs, dominating the WC, he clearly deserved the win.
That was never my point. :rolleyes:

moorey

call me Mia
If you notice the fact that Troy seems to practice levitation, he looks fast. He's so damn light across the ground.
He’s light, but never looks the fastest to me, even when he wins.
I think that was the ride of his life. Gave it all, really couldn’t pick a fault.
Would have been insanely close if Borat hadn’t had an unseen early error, and Laurie hadn’t flatted. That’s racing, but reckon we would have had the top 4 all within 0.5.
Still think it’s as good as any race I’ve watched.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Most of it was boring af, not helped by the typically shit coverage, but when they got to the top ten, holy fark that was some racing!

I love watching Minaar because he's so smooth, and I love watching Greenland because he's so not. Interesting.

If I hadn't seen a spoiler already, I would have thought Troy had it for sure. That must have been the run of a lifetime!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Also, how good is Myriam? Off all season, then comes back and just casually wins the goodamn Worlds!

moorey

call me Mia
Most of it was boring af, not helped by the typically shit coverage, but when they got to the top ten, holy fark that was some racing!

I love watching Minaar because he's so smooth, and I love watching Greenland because he's so not. Interesting.

If I hadn't seen a spoiler already, I would have thought Troy had it for sure. That must have been the run of a lifetime!
Also, how good is Myriam? Off all season, then comes back and just casually wins the goodamn Worlds!
Fully agreed on both...other than I loved seeing more riders...particularly ones we don’t usually get to see.
Wish I’d see (NZ) Matt Walkers run. Held the hot seat a long time.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Fully agreed on both...other than I loved seeing more riders...particularly ones we don’t usually get to see.
Wish I’d see (NZ) Matt Walkers run. Held the hot seat a long time.
I wish we could have seen more of the top section! Seemed like a lot of time was lost for some riders in there. Would have loved to have seen the action in there :(

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wish we could have seen more of the top section! Seemed like a lot of time was lost for some riders in there. Would have loved to have seen the action in there :(
Agree, seeing the start and then cutting to 2mins in was a fair chunk of track to go unseen

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
The frogs are bringing the top guys with them. Greg back on form, Laurie having a breakout season, Troy rising to the challenge as is Danny and Deanos wants to play too. It's tight racing and it's fricken great to watch.

moorey

call me Mia
Why has no one said KYE A’HERN!!!
Thought last year was his big one, but not quite. This year hasn’t been quite as good for him, but what a ride to win juniors!
Clear win, then only 0.8 between 2nd and 5th.
Up to the big boys next year.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
The frogs are bringing the top guys with them. Greg back on form, Laurie having a breakout season, Troy rising to the challenge as is Danny and Deanos wants to play too. It's tight racing and it's fricken great to watch.
Def agree ...
Greg also pretty much always says how much he is loving racing ... thru gritted teeth ... i forecast retirement end next year ... you saw it here first farkers.