2019 World Cup discussion.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Next time he sends Felix some autographed kit or posters, I’ll be sure to put in a word for you
Thanks mate, but I reckon I'll be ok, I love watching the guy ride when he's on but I'm probably beyond the fanboi stage.

When is Fs autographed old kit worth any coin?

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks mate, but I reckon I'll be ok, I love watching the guy ride when he's on but I'm probably beyond the fanboi stage.
I meant about buying stuff. :p

Yeah, love watching him ride, and he comes off as one of the best humans on the planet.

Also, don’t pretend you don’t have a man crush on Sam. ;)

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
\

Also, don’t pretend you don’t have a man crush on Sam. ;)
Shit , I forgot to reply to this, and you got me good I do have a soft spot for Sam, they guy is a dead set Legend,

Long live Blenki.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
The down side is possibly a loss/reduction of Cathrovision :(
I was thinking that too - no more track walk or ghost vision analysis as he’d be giving away his competitive advantage.

He also mentioned needing to get some sponsorship too. SC supported him a bit with travel costs and some new sleds this year didn’t they? He’s probably a bit old to be a Syndicate rider... or will we see him alongside Peaty in 2020!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I don’t get the Cathro move. When did he last race a WC? Would be sooooo hard to break into the top 30 now.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
He will get some good sponsorship dollars, and create more interest in the series. The Ben Cathro brand will be more saleable and scalable in the future.

I hope Mrs Cathro has picked up enough skills to do some of the side bits, but ultimately it will all be a big pinkbike production, which should make for an interesting series.

If he cracks a top 10 finish somewhere, it would be a massive success story.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
I have Huge time for Ben.
Top 10 in the field from 5 years ago, sure.
Top 10 in current field? Top 30 maybe.
Hope I’m wrong.