2019 World Cup discussion.

moorey

call me Mia
Smart money is really on Rach or Tarni. Pretty much a 2 way battle, and easy points.
I’m going to jig mine...but don’t know who I can cut :eek:

Reactions: Zaf

moorey

call me Mia
Squeezed Tahnee in...I think my team suffered for it. She better perform!!!

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Correct...I just see men’s as almost anyone’s game, but the women’s is a bit more assured generally.
Pleased I got Finn and Jack in. Also needed one Devinci rider for Felix, and Norton was unaffordable :(

moorey

call me Mia
Not interested in Rach. Great rider, but I don’t think it will be her year this year. With men, I went on gut more than record.
Am also overthinking it all a bit.

moorey

call me Mia
Aaaaaand another change. Going to regret changing out Finn, I reckon he’s going to have a big year, but I’m positive Shaw will get over his choking in 2019.

rstim

Likes Dirt
New player to the fantasy league, TKershaw is my username. How does the comp work do you get to change your lineup before each race?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
New player to the fantasy league, TKershaw is my username. How does the comp work do you get to change your lineup before each race?

Hey Tim. Can change each race according to @Zaf. I’m a noob at it. I assumed you picked once and that was for season.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Hey Tim. Can change each race according to @Zaf. I’m a noob at it. I assumed you picked once and that was for season.
Sweet will be worth backing some of the locals especially in the enduro league.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Would it be possible to spin off this 'Fantasy Mountain Biking' bullshit into its own separate thread? Pretty please?