2019 World Cup discussion.

pmrider

Squid
That Maribor track looks awesome. Proper ole school DH stuff. Steep n rooty, looks like plenty of line choices too..
If it rains it's gonna get loose af.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
That Maribor track looks awesome. Proper ole school DH stuff. Steep n rooty, looks like plenty of line choices too..
If it rains it's gonna get loose af.
+1. Maribor Looks like a proper DH track. Unlike Losinj, which appears to be an excuse to go to Croatia for the weekend for a piss-up.

moorey

call me Mia
I know we aren’t discussed the iXL cup...and not every rider competes....but Vali’s run in juniors would have given her second in Elite. She’s what, 17 still? :eek:
Only a couple of seconds behind Trace.
Can’t wait for her to hit the seniors so we get a better chance to see her ride.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I know we aren’t discussed the iXL cup...and not every rider competes....but Vali’s run in juniors would have given her second in Elite. She’s what, 17 still? :eek:
Only a couple of seconds behind Trace.
Can’t wait for her to hit the seniors so we get a better chance to see her ride.
I'm looking forward to some new blood coming up in the women's ranks. It gets a bit tedious seeing the same five names being shuffled around all the time.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm looking forward to some new blood coming up in the women's ranks. It gets a bit tedious seeing the same five names being shuffled around all the time.
Yes....though she will be another one you’ll be sick of seeing on the top step soon ;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Any predictions for the weekend's race? I don't recall seeing anyone suggesting Pierron was gonna dominate 2018 so here's your chance to put your foot in it early.
Me? I reckon Gwin will demolish everyone in every race.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Any predictions for the weekend's race? I don't recall seeing anyone suggesting Pierron was gonna dominate 2018 so here's your chance to put your foot in it early.
Gotta agree with you. Gwin looked absolutely pinned in that 'behind the scenes' video a few days ago.

1 Gwin
2 Pierron
3 Vergier

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Totally agree If he is injury free for the season.. Wonder if he will be even quicker on wagon wheels..

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Interesting stuff will be who we start regularly in the top 10. Reckon Phil Atwill could have a good year.