2019 World Cup discussion.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Also, Finn has worked bloody hard over the off season on strength. He's one solid unit now, very impressive. As soon as I saw him a month or so ago, I pegged him for a breakout season.

moorey

call me Mia
Same. He's a bloody talented rider, with a good head on his shoulders. He just needs to learn that sometimes less is more.
Yeah true, but that’s what makes him so exciting to watch. Like Laurie, anything can happen every run.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Don't care much about Loic of Finn. After watching last night, I hope Brosnan and Hart get to win at least one round this year. Both has been lurking the podium long enough, and Brosnan has been able to consistently get on the podium in the past race. About time they both win a round again.

moorey

call me Mia
When was the last time Troy didn’t finish in the top 10? I really can’t recall.
Always dangerous, always looks fantastic. I think he’ll be the GOAT to never win a WC or world championships. Hope I’m wrong, he’s such a good operator and great sport.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm in two minds about the Minaar not qualifying thing. I'm also in two minds about the protected rider thing. I get it, a protected rider gets a dance at the big show for all sorts of reasons but in the case of the first round, I say reduce the protected rider amount to maybe the top five of the previous season. There's more of an off season than there is a season and as we all see, some guys and girls work hard and are fast straight away.
To me the Minaar thing is pretty sour but fair. He should have some sort of golden ticket which guarantees him a top sixty start but he had a digger in qualifying, wasn't in the top 60 and wasn't ranked enough because of his busted 2018.

Fucking Claudio, he annoys the fucking fuck out of me. He has that whole "I'm an insider and know everything" attitude and sounds like a massive condescending prick when he talks to Rob Warner. I wish they'd fuck him off.

The Red Bull TV tracker that shows how far behind or ahead a rider is compared is on the piss. It never ever comes up accurate! Example; a rider on the tracker is shown to be closing in on the other rider then bam! The split shows the rider is falling behind! Then you get that bonehead Claudio mouthing off about it. Just ditch it Red Bull TV, just ditch it.

The Atherton / Robot Bike Co is the best looking design out there, really love that clean pipe look and that no fuss linkage and rocker makes me want one. I'd love to see that team grab a win in tyhe men's on that, that'd be ace. Same goes for Gwin too, team owner and all.

Awesome to see George Brannigan back amongst it, I love watching him ride and can safely say he's the quickest human I've seen on a bike on a trail. Aside from going to races to see them race, I spent some time overseas watching the elite guys doing laps of a bike park mucking around / training and was astounded at the risk he was taking and the speed he travels. On his day, he'd be the quickest guy in the paddock I reckon.

The women's race was pretty cool, Tahnee looked quicker than all (der....) and seemed to hold more nerve in the tricky bits where players like Rachel and Tracey seem to stay composed and smoother. I had a guy tell me over summer that he thinks it's hilarious those slow girls get to race at that level (fuckwit alert) and I just laughed. I said I guarantee those top five girls would remove his arse cheeks with a spoon and feed it back to him. He pushed the point and I said I'd line up a pro woman to race him this year and I bet a keg of beer that he'd lose.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I'd like to see that mouthy cvnt try and make it down any WC track in one piece.

I'd love to see Tahnee pull a few more wins out over Rachel. Nothing against Rachel, I just dig Tahnee's aggressive style.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Yeah true, but that’s what makes him so exciting to watch. Like Laurie, anything can happen every run.
It is a lot of fun to watch the looser riders, like those two and Danny Hart, but it would be even better to see them keep it together and win a bloody race!

moorey

call me Mia
It is a lot of fun to watch the looser riders, like those two and Danny Hart, but it would be even better to see them keep it together and win a bloody race!
Danny might have won one.

Both those boys will settle and land some silverware soon.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
The women's race was pretty cool, Tahnee looked quicker than all (der....) and seemed to hold more nerve in the tricky bits where players like Rachel and Tracey seem to stay composed and smoother. I had a guy tell me over summer that he thinks it's hilarious those slow girls get to race at that level (fuckwit alert) and I just laughed. I said I guarantee those top five girls would remove his arse cheeks with a spoon and feed it back to him. He pushed the point and I said I'd line up a pro woman to race him this year and I bet a keg of beer that he'd lose.
Doesn't even need to be a world cup racer. One of our local elite women, Danni, Tegan, Shelly, Sian, Kellie, all incredibly fast riders.

jbg

Likes Dirt
Good weekend for Tracey fastest qualifying and 3rd. The 29 front 27.5 rear looks to be the “thing” this season