2019 World Cup discussion.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I think Laurie’s was my favourite to watch, still. Creative lines, and right on the edge. Very entertaining.
Laurie's run was insanely fast and loose, then Amaury managed to get even faster and looser! I loved watching both of them.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Do we know what happened with Danny Hart? He rode around that gap at the top, then kept losing time all the way down. But they said there was no issue with is bike. Did he accidentally sit down on his massive balls and have to take it easy for the rest of his run?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Bruni looks smooth & fast. Again.

And Troy has gone mullet!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I’m not a Troy fan ... but that was a super interesting interview and real insights into him and the scene.

Definitely more respect for the guy now. I definitely understand the going faster at 95% approach. But not sure it will pay off when you have all the French and UK guys pretty much pushing the edge. Good luck to him though

I reckon Fabian is gunning for Loic if not Amaury and Loris. So definitely wouldn’t be surprised to see Troy and Loic on the same team but I suspect it won’t happen ... too expensive IMO.