2019 World Cup discussion.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Troy still came 3rd in the overall.

He's the man.
I had a hack attempt at putting the top 3 riders times for each race including champs together across the season.

I hope my math was right.

1st
AP 31:43.470
2nd
LB 31:75.727
3rd
TB 31:87.157

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I had a hack attempt at putting the top 3 riders times for each race including champs together across the season.

I hope my math was right.

1st
AP 31:43.470
2nd
LB 31:75.727
3rd
TB 31:87.157

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is 31:75.727 the same as 32:15.727?

moorey

call me Mia
Took a minute to click that Danny winning denied Borat the overall. What a twist! You couldn’t write that shit and make it sound believable. As soon as I saw Loic was 4th, I thought he was done.
Fantastic end to the series.

Last edited:

rstim

Likes Dirt
That race was awesome to make it go right down to the last rider on the hill in both the mens and womens.

moorey

call me Mia
That race was awesome to make it go right down to the last rider on the hill in both the mens and womens.
Yep. The way it should be...but never is.
Still reeling from Danny’s run and it’s implications.
Tracey gave me a fright though. Wasn’t sure if she was playing it too safe, or was just outridden on the day, but glad she held on to 5th on the day. Imagine losing the overall at the final hurdle!
*worst fantasy team result ever though.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was an incredible finish to a pretty brilliant season.
Pumped to see Danny Hart finally nab a win this year, he's been almost as consistent as Troy and deserved it. He must have been really moving to make up almost 2 seconds on Amaury who was on a blinder!

I'm only a casual fan, but it feels like this off season will be looooong.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Yep. The way it should be...but never is.
Still reeling from Danny’s run and it’s implications.
Tracey gave me a fright though. Wasn’t sure if she was playing it too safe, or was just outridden on the day, but glad she held on to 5th on the day. Imagine losing the overall at the final hurdle!
*worst fantasy team result ever though.
Danny's run was ridiculous must have been lightening through the lower rocks! Was cool to see Amuray and Loic hugging during his run not being able to watch.
Your your fantasy result cost you second on the rotorburn leaderboard too. Pretty happy with 62nd overall but I dropped a heap of spots the last few rounds.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Can do that without racing. Like Dan with Rach.
I’m not saying, just throwing it out there.
I reckon Trace is going to think hard about calling it as well ... next year’s women’s is going to be killer if they all come back without injuries.

So happy for Danny ... I laughed with Loic saying “I love you so much right now man” or some such.