2019 World Cup discussion.

moorey

call me Mia
I reckon Trace is going to think hard about calling it as well ... next year’s women’s is going to be killer if they all come back without injuries.

So happy for Danny ... I laughed with Loic saying “I love you so much right now man” or some such.
Crossed my mind as well. Was a perfect storm for her this year, and might want to go out on a high. Miriam and Tahnee back, Marine on fire, some loser named Valley moving up. Tough going.
I think we can stick a fork in Rach though. Nothing left to prove.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Crossed my mind as well. Was a perfect storm for her this year, and might want to go out on a high. Miriam and Tahnee back, Marine on fire, some loser named Valley moving up. Tough going.
I think we can stick a fork in Rach though. Nothing left to prove.
Vali said in Ben’s Pinkbike vid she is going to be missing races to concentrate on her A levels (presume school/Uni). Hope she gets to a few races to see how she fares.

Now we wait for all the Team Rumours and see who is moving teams.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I reckon Trace is going to think hard about calling it as well ... next year’s women’s is going to be killer if they all come back without injuries.

So happy for Danny ... I laughed with Loic saying “I love you so much right now man” or some such.
@Nerf Herder is a wise man.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I hope to see Rach back. I’m just not convinced.
Before she was injured she placed 2nd,1st,15th & another 1st
The races she won were by at least 3 seconds so I don’t think she was off the pace, just unlucky.
Seagrave, Cabirou and Nicole will be back with a vengeance though so I don’t think her dominant performances will be as many next year.
I could see Tracey stepping down after such a long hard fought career while on a high!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isildur

The Real Pedant
I'm guessing Jack Moir is moving teams, given he seems to be offloading his bikes on Facebook today...

moorey

call me Mia
Maybe Intense will jump on Bruce Klein, or snaffle Dakota Norton.
They seem pretty determined to go USA all the way.

moorey

call me Mia
He sells his bikes at the end of every season.
5th year on Intense....and with 2019 team changes he just didn’t seem himself. I don’t see him on for a 6th year.
Felix thinks he’ll rejoin Deano. Can imaging Brendog calling it a day and freeing up a Scott spot.
Maybe.