2019 Yeti's

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Trolling. If @Zaf spent less time putting his balls in the block I would be less tempted to try and stamp on them.

As for Rude. In my expert armchair opinion he's over riding that bike. Sam could ride a rusty nail to victory, but everyone else has to make do with what they got. Rude seems to be giving it 110% and the bike/wheels/tyres whatever can't keep up.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gotta agree there. I really wanted to love that thing but it is so race focussed. Would buy instead of an epic which is the direct competitor.
Yeah it's a disappointment alright. I want something that feels a touch more like a trail bike since fatigue is a big factor after 6hrs on the bike. I'd have got on a Sniper straight away, since I'm currently riding a Primer and really enjoy the platform. But since it's priced so similarly to an sb100 or Blur I'd be crazy not to check them out too.

But damn, for 7k you can get a full 12spd XTR canyon with carbon wheels and the 34 stepcast fork. That price gets you a bargain basement Intense or Santa Cruz. I'd be tempted by the Epic except for the proprietory brain stuff. Still got one of those on an old 2008 Epic that's sitting in my shed with a blown shock I can't do anything about

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Incredibly.
Though 90% of bikes were nomads and Bronson’s.
Yeah, must've sucked riding great trails for days with all the little details sorted :), I was looking at daily pics - every second bike looked like a Yeti - with great envy.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah, must've sucked riding great trails for days with all the little details sorted :), I was looking at daily pics - every second bike looked like a Yeti - with great envy.
Sponsored by Yeti, so they made sure they were well exposed. One orange on the pics page....did they capture my good side?

The hype is real though. Awesome event, well run, incredible trails....

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would never get a Yeti because my perception of them is overly complicated, and seem to crack more than other boutique brands (can someone confirm / deny?). Currently lusting after a Pivot Switchblade ....:cool:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
As for Graves. In my expert armchair opinion he's over riding that bike. Sam could ride a rusty nail to victory, but everyone else has to make do with what they got. Jared seems to be giving it 110% and the bike/wheels/tyres whatever can't keep up.
Hang on a sec...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Hang on a sec...
What! WHAT!?

I want to reach through the screen, and grab you by the throat for saying that about Gravey train. But yeah he's got the same problem.

I'd encourage the big S to lift their game, but I hate tem even more than Yeti. Jared is literally the only non-douche who rides Specialized.

Total tangent. A moron on a tricked up S-Works was on Strava run up the western climb of the Anzac bridge. Unfortunately there were two pedestrians a-breast and me overtaking them, which pretty much took up the whole cycle path. Did that slow him down? Hell no! The idiot almost ended up a bloody smear on the road.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk