2019 Yeti's

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sb100 is hot. Still no official word from Yeti if these two photos are confirmed real models yet. Just a bunch of internet speculation and those pictures. Mind you, the pictures look pretty convincing, even if the bikes look ugly in my book.

Still, gimme one of those sb100's

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
I’m a fan. The only one by the sound of it!
Yea, the seat tube is pretty bulky, not like the very sexy sb100. But I’m keen to see them in the flesh!

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
What the fuck is it with the whole Yeti thing?
They seem to have this halo around the brand, like they're a benchmark bike that all the others can never be?

I don't geddit. They just scream wank, wank, wank to me.
What am I missing?

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
This comment from the MTBr thread:

Unfortunately the leaked info has made things very complicated in this day and age of surprises while also respecting the business practices of both Yeti and their dealers which is a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Let’s all try our best to just let things happen as they may and soon the information will be official.

I think the bottom line is we’re all in for some absolutely incredible designed bikes that are a complete Evolution of the first Switch Infinity release so let’s hang tight just a little longer and refrain from posting photos or information on social media if possible......I myself am guilty of doing both but realize it’s not that important because I can enjoy the great bikes I currently own and Lust for future releases.

Keep it rubber side down boys and girls and get out and ride.
Obviously someone in the industry.

Poor little Yeti - someone interrupted their carefully & always cynically conceived marketing campaign. Boo hoo.

Reactions: Zaf

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
They seem to have this halo around the brand, like they're a benchmark bike that all the others can never be?

What am I missing?

Nothing. It's total bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt

What am I missing?

I never got it either and still don't.

There is no chance of me buying new yeti ever, there are much more affordable options out there without the risk of cracking.

But... I picked up an old sb66c frame at a steal and built it up with coil suspension front and rear and the thing is a beast! Shits on my '18 rune for jumping, really surprised me.

*Could be a 26" thing though

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know it's interesting. Looking at the prices over in the states there's $1200us difference between an sb100 frame and the Intense Sniper, and about $800 difference between it and the Santa Cruz Blur. I bring these up because I'm looking at building a new bike for endurance racing next year. But here in aus, there's a measly few hundred dollars difference between all of them. Sucks, because you should be able to buy the Intense for a better price here but it's basically the same price as a Yeti

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I get it. You like their marketing campaigns, fair enough.

There are other equally magically riding bikes out there that don't encourage you to "join a tribe".

Marketing is the work of the devil.