2020 Enduro World Series

moorey

call me Mia
Huge props to Luke Meier-Smith. Second in u19’s. Dude can ride (so can his bro). Would have been National DH champ back in March also, save for a big injury.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Huge props to Luke Meier-Smith. Second in u19’s. Dude can ride (so can his bro). Would have been National DH champ back in March also, save for a big injury.
Didn't his brother win the U15 Enduro Nats last year?

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
29th at world champs (only Aussie in juniors?)
Got 3rd fastest at split 1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, had some promising segments in there.
Looking forward to seeing what both those boys get up to in the coming years.

moorey

call me Mia
GT has been a low budget team in the last coming years, makes me wonder if he is covering up for them by saying he likes the alloy rims better.
I recall numerous teams shunning carbon wheels, because if the go, race over. Alloy can be beaten back in shape and keep running.
I don’t imagine Maes is short on other teams offering him a contact.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I recall numerous teams shunning carbon wheels, because if the go, race over. Alloy can be beaten back in shape and keep running.
I don’t imagine Maes is short on other teams offering him a contact.
They can run cushcore or equivalents these days and rims like 3zero motos that are flexy as.

moorey

call me Mia
Lots are still running carbon, it might be personal preference and or affordability.

How do you straighten a rim in 5 seconds on the trail ?
You don’t. You limp down (Cush core will protect rim enough) then beat it straight in the pits between stages. You can do that...but swapping out stickered parts like wheels is a 5 minute time penalty.