2020 Enduro World Series

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Connor and Troy seem happy hanging about here, and racing with their mates.
Connor won round 1, and on the weekend just past we got to watch Troy turn the tables for the round 2 win.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Connor and Troy seem happy hanging about here, and racing with their mates.
Connor won round 1, and on the weekend just past we got to watch Troy turn the tables for the round 2 win.

Saw that, looked very muddy. Troy posted a vid of a Brownies run (is that even a legal trail?) and it looked like it was on fast forward. They both have also stepped up the social media posting more than normal, got to keep the sponsors happy. Hope 2021 looks better.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Saw that, looked very muddy. Troy posted a vid of a Brownies run (is that even a legal trail?) and it looked like it was on fast forward. They both have also stepped up the social media posting more than normal, got to keep the sponsors happy. Hope 2021 looks better.
I don't know which particular vid your referring to, but the Brownies closure has been quite recent, and Troy has been riding it for years (he lives just down the road).

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Didn’t see a 2020 EWS thread, but Sams out for the year:

I reckon others will follow suit as well, understand with the high risk, wonder what the WC riders will do.
This would have a lot to do with it!

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...es-fly-with-as-few-as-four-economy-passengers

On Tuesday, a spokeswoman for Qatar Airways – one of the few remaining airlines to fly to Australia – told the Guardian that when finalising passenger lists to make sure each flight complied with the limits the airline considered the “commercial value” of tickets.

“In order to ensure the continued viability of our operations to Australia, [the] commercial value of tickets sold must also be taken into consideration to be able to operate each flight.”

She said the airline continued to assess each passenger “on an individual basis regardless of what cabin class they have booked” when considering priority travel and compassionate grounds.
Athletes don't have access to some magic airline just for them!

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Connor Fearon has said he's sitting the season out as well.

Just checked my EWS fantasy team for round 1 and 2/3rds of my roster aren't competing :(

moorey

call me Mia
Connor Fearon has said he's sitting the season out as well.

Just checked my EWS fantasy team for round 1 and 2/3rds of my roster aren't competing :(
Don’t blame him at all. Nothing to gain, everything to lose. If our season gets back on track eventually, we might see him at a few more local events :)

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Josh Carlson sitting out too, but he’s switched to eEnduro or what ever it is called.

i think most will sit out this season due to travel restrictions. Bring on 2021!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Don’t blame him at all. Nothing to gain, everything to lose. If our season gets back on track eventually, we might see him at a few more local events :)
How rad would it be to see Sam, Connor and Troy coming to local events all competing against each other.... border controls allowing of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
How rad would it be to see Sam, Connor and Troy coming to local events all competing against each other.... border controls allowing of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Too good. Had Connor and Troy at GE National, but the Buller EWS qualifier Had only Sam.
I fully expected Sam to pop up at DH nationals with the EWS cancelled...alas no :(