2020 World Cup Discussion

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I think redbull.tv have done pretty good with their camera locations for the Lousa World cups.

Track is well cut up now. Good racing

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I think redbull.tv have done pretty good with their camera locations for the Lousa World cups.

I was going to say the opposite when the women’s started. The flat boring sections were all that featured.... then they opened more angles as the higher tier riders came through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
There's some really fast sections on the track that will be interesting during the race.

Loic Bruni's bike from the practice run where he lost the front wheel on a tight corner
No matter how good the suspension is, they're always looking for gains.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
TL:DR
Aaron Gwinn can ride a bike, but doesn't know how masks work.
At that point, just raw dog it ya peanut.

Mattyp

Cows go boing

There are about 8 cameras on the flat pedally bit before the finish line....fuck me they could have put at least half of those somewhere remotely interesting.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
There are about 8 cameras on the flat pedally bit before the finish line....fuck me they could have put at least half of those somewhere remotely interesting.
Agreed, the abundance of cameras at the bottom is ridiculous.

The raw videos (pinkbike/vital) show heaps of good sections that they could've filmed.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
There is a metric tonne of better spots that were of note during the various track walk vids. The vital guys camped out on a few key areas during practice and hardly any of them featured in the broadcast.

Was the red frame bike his race bike? Is this a test mule?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
There is a metric tonne of better spots that were of note during the various track walk vids. The vital guys camped out on a few key areas during practice and hardly any of them featured in the broadcast.

Was the red frame bike his race bike? Is this a test mule?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Got to be a test bike, here’s another crash on the same bike 2 days ago.

http://instagr.am/p/CG5dDtJCzOs/

Last edited:

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
What was going on on track during Traceys run? She started waving like mad at something out of sight and was down a full second all of a sudden after being up.

I wonder what the rider feedback will be on Bruni’s “secret” weapon

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
What was going on on track during Traceys run? She started waving like mad at something out of sight and was down a full second all of a sudden after being up.

I wonder what the rider feedback will be on Bruni’s “secret” weapon

Yeah saw that, not sure what it was she was waving at.

Someone crossing the course maybe?