2020 World Cup Discussion

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
I'm tempted, it's always a good way to learn the athletes but I might wait till next year. Got a plate full with supercoach already, might just watch this season.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm tempted, it's always a good way to learn the athletes but I might wait till next year. Got a plate full with supercoach already, might just watch this season.
It literally takes 2 minutes a week. Don’t sweat on the results. The harder I try, the worse I do.

moorey

call me Mia
I already have a PB account. Just had a squiz. Still a few weeks before deadline, so I'll do a bit of research. Plenty of Aussies to choose.
Definitely. Troy will podium every round. Deano will be in the mix. Kye was junior World Cup overall winner last year, now in elite. Tracey will be up there. Jackson Frew is due a good year. Hell of a rider who was unlucky last year. My man crush Connor is always a pleasure to watch. I think he’ll move to enduro next year with Jack. Gunna miss Jack on the WC :(

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
Definitely. Troy will podium every round. Deano will be in the mix. Kye was junior World Cup overall winner last year, now in elite. Tracey will be up there. Jackson Frew is due a good year. Hell of a rider who was unlucky last year. My man crush Connor is always a pleasure to watch. I think he’ll move to enduro next year with Jack. Gunna miss Jack on the WC :(
That'll do for my research. Need another girl though.

moorey

call me Mia
Other than Sian, they are all on factory teams from that list. Young Darcy Coutts and Ben Zwar Aren’t on fantasy list. There will be a few other young Aussies pop up at the rounds.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
My list is full, likely to change, not that I have any idea what I'm doing.

Shame I haven't found room for the Denim Destroyer.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk