2020 World Cup Discussion

Flow-Rider

Burner
Pretty much....though in reality, Pearon, Bruni and Troy will all be in top 5....you just can’t afford to buy them all.
One small mistake and their run is blown, there's seconds between some of the wins and chains that break on the start line. You always get riders like Hart or Greenland pin a run and land on a podium position too.

moorey

call me Mia
One small mistake and their run is blown, there's seconds between some of the wins and chains that break on the start line. You always get riders like Hart or Greenland pin a run and land on a podium position too.
Absolutely...but these 3 almost never stack, don’t seem to flat, and just seem to avoid mechanicals.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I'm in. All Aussies. Do I start hanging out at the TAB now for the latest form guides?
Erm. I just rechecked. Apparently a Kiwi found his way into my lineup. We really need to change our flag. Or I should have bought new glasses yesterday instead of today.

moorey

call me Mia
Erm. I just rechecked. Apparently a Kiwi found his way into my lineup. We really need to change our flag. Or I should have bought new glasses yesterday instead of today.
George is a good man. Though you can pretty much clean swap him for Sik Mik.

moorey

call me Mia
Or juggle around to fit Jack or Connor in.
Connor’s riding makes me giggle like a schoolgirl, and Jack is gunna go well in the rounds between EWS without Gwinn on his back.