2020 World Cup Discussion

Flow-Rider

Burner
I reckon the driver will come out as him being the heathen amongst the god squad. That + God's cash + 'Murica = the new Intense. God boy has brought with him the most boring (and god bothering) MX racer in history to the team (Dungey) and also the guy that owns Geico Honda (god rides a honda) so I'm speculating there was no place for our beloved hippy shark attack and his laid back satan worshipping ways. I bet Napalm would be turning in his grave at the thought of this new Intense... Wait, is he alive or dead now? Anyways I reckon the good 'ol days of Intense winning races and partying hard are well and truly behind us.

I genuinely wish shark attack all the best in his new endeavour, hopefully he gets some fun in the new team. He is a joy to watch on the bike when he's on it and a bloody top human to talk to. Git sum.
Just need Rob Warner to call him as the Shark Attack Heathen.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I reckon the driver will come out as him being the heathen amongst the god squad. That + God's cash + 'Murica = the new Intense. God boy has brought with him the most boring (and god bothering) MX racer in history to the team (Dungey) and also the guy that owns Geico Honda (god rides a honda) so I'm speculating there was no place for our beloved hippy shark attack and his laid back satan worshipping ways. I bet Napalm would be turning in his grave at the thought of this new Intense... Wait, is he alive or dead now? Anyways I reckon the good 'ol days of Intense winning races and partying hard are well and truly behind us.

I genuinely wish shark attack all the best in his new endeavour, hopefully he gets some fun in the new team. He is a joy to watch on the bike when he's on it and a bloody top human to talk to. Git sum.
Yeah I was wondering about the whole God Squad thing too but I didn't wanna add that in case I offended someone (wtf?)
So often with that lot, you're either with them or you're out.
I get the sense Gwin is pretty deep in the sky fairies club. Not just a low-level 3-times a year kinda guy.
At the very least, there might have been a clash of culture.

The EWS is gonna be even sickerer this year. Rude vs Maes vs Hill vs Moir vs Masters. And some of 'em even drink normal "water" and get their cuts & scrapes fixed by real doctors!

indica

Serial flasher
Be interesting, all in at the start of the season. Be very interesting to see where Trace's head is at.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Cough. Vali. Cough.

Hoping Tracey has another great year, but there are three or four super fast ladies who have really stepped up their game in the last 12 months. Going to be a cracker on the way.
@moorey and Vali, sitting in a tree, ..........

moorey

call me Mia
I don’t know why I feel the need to clarify, but there are a few SJW’s our there.
I have followed Vali for a couple of years now (in case you hadn’t noticed).
She’s an incredible young rider who seems to have her head screwed on right, both on and off the track.
I think she’ll be on the podium most rounds in her first year of elite, and be topping the ranks for the next 10 years.
Excited AF to see where she goes, and hoping it attracts more women to the sport.
Going to be a stellar year all round for MTB.