2020 World Cup Discussion

moorey

call me Mia
Awesome to see Loris get the W and Remi to go 2nd, but wild to look at the results and imagine anyone still thinking the choice to not run mud spikes was a good one.
Daprela on muds too....that first corner cost him despite mud tyres. Would have been close otherwise. Big things coming for that lad.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Daprela on muds too....that first corner cost him despite mud tyres. Would have been close otherwise. Big things coming for that lad.
Top 6 all on muds then big gap back to Jack and Troy. Daprela’s run was great, almost reminiscent of Laurie G’s winning pinball run last year

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Awesome to see Loris get the W and Remi to go 2nd, but wild to look at the results and imagine anyone still thinking the choice to not run mud spikes was a good one.
Its a bit bizarre...especially at that level. I know the argument was that most of the track was hard pack so mud tyres not ideal, but seeing how many laid it down in that first corner throwing away their race run seems like the mud tyre was the obvious choice. Thirion looked like he was on rails through that corner.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Its a bit bizarre...especially at that level. I know the argument was that most of the track was hard pack so mud tyres not ideal, but seeing how many laid it down in that first corner throwing away their race run seems like the mud tyre was the obvious choice. Thirion looked like he was on rails through that corner.
Once other competitors runs are underway, are the tyres able to be changed? Or once you are at the top of the hill is that it?

You’d wonder why tyre sponsors didn’t have more input.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk