2020 World Cup Discussion

moorey

call me Mia
That suspension setup of Loic's looks so far ahead of anyone else, would be hard not to be envious.

Hope Vergier does not suffer the same fate as Moir when he changed all his equipment and team. He's super fun to watch (and fast)
I'm not sure Loic's ego can handle it if Vergier has another blinder of a year. Might test the friendship and the insistence that he's top dog (at least that's how I imagine him).
Vergier is impossible not to like I reckon. Comes across as one of the few truly self aware and fun guys.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
I'm not sure Loic's ego can handle it if Vergier has another blinder of a year. Might test the friendship and the insistence that he's top dog (at least that's how I imagine him).
Vergier is impossible not to like I reckon. Comes across as one of the few truly self aware and fun guys.
Anyone who pull a wheelie, crack a tinny and continue to ride while drinking is ok in my books. Plus he’s fast and not too into himself!

*that’s a bentspoke can too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Specialized alongside Bruni, God willing!
Has to be Commencal, Specialized or Trek right?

I can't think of any other teams that are willing to pay a top contract to a lady. Unless she takes Tracey Hannah's spot on Polygon, that would be funny.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Sam Hill posting a massive thanks to nukeproof for the last 8 years.

People on vital mtb losing their minds over it.

Just Sam taking the piss and saying thanks I reckon

Last edited: