2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I think the two days at Maydena should get everyone more adjusted to steeps prior to Detonate. I'm more curious at what trails we are riding at Maydena because I remember my last trip and my entire group on the first day saying 'fuck me, that blue trail is a very dark blue!' with barely concealed worry :D

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Jealous of you guys, bummed I had to bail on it. Re: the Detonate crack, it's only intimidating, not technical. Set up wide on the corner into it and just point and shoot (chute lol) and you're all good. Shearpin..? That's another matter hah. Big points to anyone who can get down that without needing to dab a foot!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Aaaand bike 2 squared away. Huge thanks to @Mattyp for the loaner bag.
Unpacked and repacked tools and spares twice, each time adding more unnecessary shite, but I’m a little worried about availability of spares over there, so most bases should be covered.
View attachment 385371
So there's a bike in one, and a tiny fraction of your hoard in the other?

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Unpacked and repacked tools and spares twice, each time adding more unnecessary shite, but I’m a little worried about availability of spares over there, so most bases should be covered.
All that effort to get a photo and we don't even get the oven

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
View attachment 385371
That's my job today. Teach my lady to break her bike down and pack it. Then put it back together again. Thank god EVOC make it easy...

moorey

call me Mia
That's my job today. Teach my lady to break her bike down and pack it. Then put it back together again. Thank god EVOC make it easy...
When she heading over? If she lands with most of us Sunday, there will be plenty of people happy to help out.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
If she lands with most of us Sunday
You are packed and ready to blow... should have went a couple of days early ;)

Still cant believe yous are riding Queenstown, IMO it would have been way better in St Helens.

Looking forward to hear what yous think about the Queenstown day. Wear plenty of sunscreen and hydrate, that mountain has about 1 tree worth of shade and reflected sun off the limestone is like a ski field.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
When she heading over? If she lands with most of us Sunday, there will be plenty of people happy to help out.
Thanks man. Muchly appreciated. She's flying in Sat. I think they're flying volunteer in early. But nice to know help will be available if needed.

moorey

call me Mia
You are packed and ready to blow... should have went a couple of days early
Was hard enough for the wife to get leave at all with the short notice postponement. ICU’s are kinda busy at the moment for some reason.
I’m not sure St. Helens trails could host a proper enduro challenge…from what I’ve seen…which was brief, and a couple of years ago.

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks man. Muchly appreciated. She's flying in Sat. I think they're flying volunteer in early. But nice to know help will be available if needed.
Cool cool. There will be plenty of support there for her, but tell her not to be a stranger.